• 13 •

~ Jimin's POV ~

I typed the password of our dorm with my elbow because I was carrying rose. The door opened so I entered and closed it with my foot. I walked towards my room and placed her on the bed carefully trying not to wake her up. Covering her with the duvet I pecked her forehead before walking out. Massaging my shoulder as it was hurting I walked to the kitchen to drink something. There was some juice in the fridge so I drank a glass of it and sighed heavily.

Jimin • I am so tired.

I placed the glass in the sink and walked to my room again. I looked at her sleeping figure and walked to the bathroom to change my clothes.

I came out after changing into my t-shirt and shorts. I laid down on the bed beside her keeping my distance. Her back was facing me.. I stared at her back for a few seconds before fixing the duvet on both of us and closed my eyes to sleep. The others still aren't home yet..

~ Rose's POV ~

No.. no!!
I woke up breathing heavily with sweat on my forehead.. I looked around the room and found it unfamiliar. I panicked but when I looked to my side.. he was laying beside me sleeping peacefully. He had kept his distance from me which made me stare at his face for a few minutes before I came back into my senses and laid back down. I tried to sleep again but now I can't.. I was still shaking a little bit because of the nightmares. I looked at him again and gulped not knowing what to do.. I sighed giving up and moved closer to his chest. I placed my head on his chest gripping on his T-shirt. I felt him opening his eyes so I slowly looked up and saw him rubbing his eyes and he looked at me with soft eyes.

Jimin • What happened??

He asked softly pulling me more closer by my waist.

Rose • I-i keep.. dreaming a-about it.

Jimin • It's okay. You'll get over it soon.

He pecked the top of my head and caressed my hair. He placed his head on mine.

Jimin • Good night.

He whispered softly making all of my bad thoughts go away. I didn't realize I was getting attached to him more and more because of his actions that never failed to melt my heart. I was only comfortable with his touch.. even when the female doctor was treating my wounds I was flinching not knowing why..

Rose • Thank you..

I whispered closing my eyes.

Jimin • Your welcome.

He whispered back and I fell asleep.

Meanwhile..

The members entered the apartment and Jin decided to check if Jimin came back yet or not. He opened his room door just to get shocked by seeing him cuddling with Rose. He didn't speak a word and went back.

Rm • He's back or not??

Jin • He is. Joon.. Rose is with him too.

He looked at Jin with slightly widened eyes. The other members were in there rooms..

Rm • Why??

Jin • I don't know. It seems something happened because he seemed worried on the phone back at the club.

Rm • We'll just talk tomorrow then.. goodnight.

He went to his room. Jin also took his jacket and went to his room as well.