• 16 •

~ Rose's POV ~

I woke up early and took a bath. Getting out of the bathroom in a bathrobe I took out the hairdryer to dry my hair. I dried my hair and opened my wardrobe.

Rose • What should I wear? Let's see.

I took out two outfits and went in front of the mirror. I can't decide. Suddenly the bell rang. I put down the outfits and went out of the room still in my silk bathrobe. I looked through the hole to see who it was but there was no one. I got confused and opened the door just to get pulled by someone. I was about to scream when he placed his hand on my mouth. I was pinned on the wall and it was Him. I looked at him with wide eyes realizing I was in my bathrobe.

Jimin • Getting ready I see.

He said removing his hand from my mouth.

Rose • W-what are you doing here?? Someone will come.

Jimin • No one will come love.

He said looking directly in my eyes making me shy and I avoided eye contact bitting my lower lip. He giggled and spoke in his deep morning voice.

Jimin • Why? Look at me Rosie.

I looked at him and he suddenly bring his face closer to mine. Nose touching his, eyes locking and lips a few centimeters apart. I felt like If I moved just a little bit we would kiss. My eyes were wide and cheeks were becoming red and he smiled at me.

Jimin • You look even prettier from up close baby.

Aish Park Jimin.

My heart was beating really fast now and not even a single word came out of my mouth.

Rose • W-what are you doing..??

I whispered because I couldn't speak properly because of the closeness.

Jimin • You look cute when you're blushing. I won't disturb you anymore. Go get ready..

He pecked my nose and went inside his dorm leaving me frozen at my spot. I got back to my senses and lightly slapped my face a few times.

Rose • Park Jimin- Ugh he never leaves a chance to make me go insane.

I went back inside to get ready. Picking out the first outfit and changed into it. I did my make-up before taking a look at myself in the mirror.

Satisfied with the outfit I lightly straightened my hair leaving them a little wavey

Satisfied with the outfit I lightly straightened my hair leaving them a little wavey. I wore my butterfly pendent and ear rings. As I was done I took some mirror selfies, not gonna lie I really want to dye my hair blonde. I look good with black hair too though. I wore my white converse shoes and left after taking my shoulder hanging bag. When I came out of the dorm I decided to call Jimin.. I called him a few times but he didn't pick up. Now the only thing I could do was knock his dorm door. I walked to their dorm and knocked on the door a few times before standing straight waiting for someone to open the door.