• 45 •

~ Jimin's POV ~

3 days later

It's been three days since we're in Busan and not gonna lie, it's very fun. Everyday we go to a new place together and enjoy. Rose met Jisung too, he was very surprised by the fact that I am going to get married soon and already a father. It's ironic isn't it?? Life's been great for the past months since Rose came into my life. Except the little misunderstanding.. but who cares?? We're all fine now. On the other hand.. today we'll go for picnic and also visit an orphanage that I send money to every 3 months. It's just a thing that can make life easier for kids.. even if it isn't much. The kids recognize me too since I come here for donations myself but this time I had no time to come since we were having concerts. The rest of the world tour is happening right after our wedding. We'll also reveal our baby since Rose didn't post anything on her Instagram or anywhere since her debut taking many fans by shock. But obviously Bang PD told them it's because of a reason and it'll be revealed soon.
Anyways, put that aside. Right now we are packing some food and picnic things.

Jimin: I didn't find chocolate milk so I bought banana.. is it fine??
Rose: Yeah. All the food is in the basket and the other things in the bag. Shall we go now??
Jimin: Yes.. mom!! We're leaving!!
Mom: Okay son!! Have fun and be careful!!

I took the basket and bag, and went outside to put them in the car. I am using dad's car since I don't have one in Busan.

Rose: Jimin Jimin Jimin!!
Jimin: Ah yes yes what's wrong??

She stopped while gently placing her hands on my cheeks.

Rose: I lub u.

She spoke cutely making me break down in giggles because of awe.

Jimin: I lub u too my lub.

I spoke in the same tone making her giggle.

Jimin: Come on, give me a kiss.

She smiled and without any hesitation attached our lips softly. She kissed me softly as I kissed back with my hands on the back of her head. I broke the kiss and stared at her lovely face.

Jimin: Why are you so clingy today love??
Rose: Uhhh it's the babie.

She again spoke in the cute tone.

Jimin: It's the baby?? Then did the baby say I love you or you did??
Rose: Umm.. we both did.
Jimin: Okay okay now let's go hmm?? We don't want the sun go go down soon.
Rose: It's literally 11 AM. Aishh let's go.

She sat inside the passenger seat as I went in the driver's.

Rose: Ca-
Jimin: Boba or slushy??
Rose: Aishh.. anyways Boba.

I chuckled and started the car driving to Starbucks first.

~•~

After getting the drinks I drove to the picnic spot. My hand was on Rose's thigh since it has became a habit now. She is quietly sitting there while playing with my hand like a kid. I don't understand pregnant women seriously. First clingy, second like a whole damn 6 years old. But I like it.. haha. We arrived at the picnic spot and got off the car with our things. I locked the car and walked towards a place near the river and under a tree.

Rose: The weather is so nice.
Jimin: Hmm.. baby. I have a question.

I asked as we sat down with our backs resting on the tree.

Rose: What is it??
Jimin: What will we name our baby girl or baby boy??
Rose: Hmm.. do you have any name on your mind??
Jimin: I do. If it's a girl then maybe.. Eunchae. Park Eunchae. I don't really have one for a boy.
Rose: That's a really nice name. I think for a boy.. Park Minhyeok?? I like that name. Mom said when she didn't knew if I was a boy or girl, she decided Minhyeok if a boy and Chaeyoung if a girl. And I was born so it was Chaeyoung.
Jimin: I like Minhyeok. I haven't really heard it somewhere.. I think. Eunchae is also unique.
Rose: Hmm.. shall we ask your parents opinion first?? Then we will decide on the name. But we really have to wait 8 months for our baby.
Jimin: Yeah. But you know.. if we have patience we get a very good reward. And being a parent is all about patience.. after the baby is born too since he won't let you sit haha.
Rose: *chuckle* That's true. It's going to be tiring. Children.. are a gift from God. Although you might say they annoy you a lot. But if you don't have a child, you'll ask for it from God. Again and again.. because once you are a parent, you will only think about your child. And once he is successful.. you will think. " I have completed the purpose of my life. And now.. even if death comes. It'll be peaceful. "
Jimin: Tell me one thing.. why aren't you a teacher?? I am sure if you were a teacher your students would be very inspired from your saying.
Rose: The things I say are the things my parents and life have taught me.. and I want my child to learn all this too. And be a great human. Don't you think??
Jimin: That's right. For me.. you're an amazing person, a great singer, a loving wife and.. soon to be a great mother.
Rose: All the things are okay but I am not your wife.
Jimin: As if you won't ever be. You're already my wife. We only need to sign some papers don't we??
Rose: *chuckle* ..Idiot.

I chuckled as well as we both sat quiet looking at the sky. The clouds make the blue sky even more prettier. And when you are with the person you love the most, the sky becomes even more beautiful. And that's the case.. for me.

°~ To Be Continued ~°

- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © -

UwU.. ending soon.