• 19 •

~ Jimin's POV ~

I was sitting on the couch looking at the polaroid the random girl took of us. It's been only 15 minutes since I came back and everyone is in their rooms. Suddenly Kook and Tae came out of their rooms.

JK • JIN, HOBI, NAMJOON AND SUGA HYUNG!! JIMIN HYUNG IS BACK!!

He shouted making me cover my ears. One by one they all came and sat on the couch.

HoseokSo! What's the news??

Jimin • What do you expect it to be?

HoseokFrom your facial expressions and freshness. I bet she said yes.

Jimin • Hmm.. you are right.

RM • Yoo!!

Jin • Wohoo congrats brother!!

HoseokI knew it!

I laughed at their reactions while Yoongi Hyung gave me thumbs up with funny facial expressions.

JK • What's that in your hand?? Let me see.

He snatched the polaroid and I ran to get it back but Taehyung held me.

Jimin • Yah give me that no-

JK • LOOK EVERYONE HE KISSED HER!

RM • OH MY GOD!!

Suga • WHAT THE FUVK !?

I started laughing hard when Yoongi Hyung said that.

Jimin • Yah give me that back. And what's with the reaction Yoongi Hyung?

Suga • Woww.

HoseokNo like- who took the picture??

Jimin • Some random girl. There were a lot of people there that saw us and even started clapping.

Tae • That's so cool. You should've told us too. And what's this place?? Han River?? There are fireworks in the back.

Jimin • It is Han River. There's a festival there for the next few days.

JK • Then we can go to see Fireworks tomorrow too??

Jimin • Yeah but whom are you going with??

JK • O-oh friends!

Suga • Alright. But remember kook, there is a party tomorrow.

Jimin • What party??

HoseokAh sorry I forgot to tell him. There's a ball party in this building for artists, staff and trainees. Just to appreciate their hard work and we can't miss it Bang PD told us to come especially.

JK • Fine I will go some other day. Anyways I am going to sleep now.

Rm • Okay goodnight. Goodnight everyone.

One by one everyone went to there rooms. I picked up the polaroid and went to my room too. Sitting on the bed I took my phone case off which was transparent but had purple stars on it. I placed the polaroid inside the cover and put it on my phone again.

Jimin • Perfect.

I turned on my phone and laid on the bed. I opened Rose's contact to change the name.