• 36 •

~ Jimin's POV ~

I am laying in bed right now looking at the ceiling, thinking about something. Since Rose threw up some thoughts have been circling my mind.. she threw up without any reason. If she is pregnant I won't be able to forgive myself. She was yet to begin her career and I might ruin it for her. What will the reaction of Armys, hyungs and PD Nim be?? They will be shocked right. Even though I am not scared about Armys because they already accepted her, I am scared about Bang PD the most and then the members. Should I talk with Kook?? No. I need to confirm first if that's really the case. And I won't ask Rose to take a test too, she might freak out. All I should do right now is wait and see if Rose feels more sickness. The thought of being a Dad actually makes me happy. But I want to marry Rose first. Should I propose her?? I think New Year day is the best for it. I will talk to Hobi Hyung about it.
I was lost in my thoughts when Rose started moving. She opened her eyes rubbing them and looked at me.

Rose: What happened??
Jimin: Nothing. Just work stress. Did you sleep well??
Rose: Hmm.. I am fresh now. What time is it??
Jimin: It's almost 9 AM. How about we do breakfast with the others??
Rose: Sounds good to me.
Jimin: Okay than, go get freshened I will go back to the dorm. Just come when you're done okay??
Rose: Okay.

I kissed her forehead and got up from the bed. I took my phone before leaving. I came back to the dorm and saw Jin Hyung in the kitchen with Jungkook.

Jimin: Jungkookah.
JK: Ah yeah??
Jimin: Rose and I will do breakfast here.
Jin: Okay. I will make breakfast for both of you too.
Jimin: Where's Hobi Hyung??
Jin: In his room.

I went to his room. I entered without knocking and found him doing a Live.

Hoseok: Ohh my bro. Come here.
Jimin: You're live?? Annyeonggg.
Hoseok: I am about to end it. Where's Rose??
Jimin: At her dorm. She will come here for breakfast.
Hoseok: I see. Anyways everyone, I have to go now. Bye bye~

He ended his live and looked at me.

Hoseok: Do you want to say something??
Jimin: Hmm yeah. It's about Rose.. and I don't know how to say it.
Hoseok: It's alright just speak.
Jimin: This thought.. it's been on my mind for a while. Before anything goes wrong between us again, I want to propose to her.
Hoseok: That's great but what's the problem??
Jimin: *sigh* I am scared it might affect Rose's career.
Hoseok: Aish Jimin. Why would it affect her career?? You know, Armys will be happy about it. People already support you two. Or.. you mean it the other way. It's not what I think it is right?? That isn't the reason you are scared.

I gulped and looked down.

Hoseok: Jimin.. did she show any symptoms??
Jimin: She.. threw up yesterday. Without any reason.
Hoseok: Oh God.. but don't get scared too easily. Just wait and see if she shows any other symptoms. It's bonne be alright. Without anyone knowing about this you both should get married first. And you should propose as soon as possible.
Jimin: When should I do it??
Hoseok: Her debut is close. What about that??
Jimin: You're right. I will.. prepare for it then.
Hoseok: Feel free to ask me for any help. My brother has grown up huh?? I didn't expect this at all.
Jimin: I guess Armys were right after all.. I am the most dirty minded in BTS.

We both laughed. He stopped and patted my shoulder while smiling.

Hoseok: Good luck with your love life.
Jimin: Thank you. Let's go eat breakfast now.
Hoseok: Let's go.

We both got up and went outside. As we went outside the main door opened revealing Rose. I smiled.

Jimin: Breakfast is almost ready sit down.
Rose: Hmm. Hey Hobi oppa.
Hoseok: Hey.

She took off her shoes and wore the slippers before coming inside. She sat on the chair as I sat beside her. Jin Hyung and Jungkook came with the breakfast and set it on the table.

Jin: Taehyung!! Namjoon!! Yoongi!! Breakfast is ready!!

He shouted making all of them come out of their rooms immediately. They all came and sat down as well as Jin Hyung and Kook.

Tae: Hi Rose.
Rose: Hi.
Hoseok: Let's start eating everyone.

We took our chopsticks and started eating.

Jin: How is it??
Rose: Tasty.
Jimin: As always.
Jin: Thanks.

I smiled and continued eating. After we all were done eating I got up and took my plates to the kitchen. Rose came too with the rest of the plates.

Jimin: Should we go somewhere today??
Rose: I don't know. You tell me.
Jimin: How about we ask Jungkook for a double date?? It would be fun.
Rose: That seems fun. Ask him.
Jimin: Okay let's go.

I took her hand as we went to Jungkook's room. I entered his room without knocking.

JK: What's up??
Rose: We were thinking how about we go on a double date today??
JK: Sounds cool!! I will call Lisa.
Rose: Sure.

He dialled her number and she replied immediately.

JK: Jimin Hyung and Rose want to do a double date today with us. You in??... Good. We'll pick you up later. Bye.

He hung up and signed us Okay. I smiled and spoke.

Rose: Then I'll get ready at my dorm. When you guys are ready just knock on my door. I will come.
Jimin: Sure.

She left. I jumped on Jungkook's soft bed.

JK: So Hyung.. any plans of marriage??
Jimin: Hmm.. yeah. I want to propose her but I don't know when. Because I want Armys to know it as well.
JK: I have the perfect plan for you. Why don't you both start a YouTube channel together?? You both can vlog whenever you want and also on special occasions. You can also do an engagement vlog.
Jimin: Yah you're genius. This way Armys will also be happy to get vlogs.
JK: Exactly. Anyways let's get ready now.
Jimin: Hmm.

°~ To Be Continued ~°

- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © -

A special chapter is on its way!!