• 44 •

~ Rose's POV ~

Rose: Did you take everything??
Jimin: Yeah seems like it. I checked the list too. We're ready to go.
Rose: You kept the snacks and drinks right??
Jimin: Yes I did baby, now let's go.
Rose: Okie.

We took our bags and put them inside the trunk of the car. I only carried one and it was very light.

Rose: Can we stop by Starbucks?? I want slushy.
Jimin: *chuckle* Of course. Sit inside. Beomgyu!! Come on man we gotta go.

I smiled and sat in the front seat. He sat in the driver's seat and started the car before driving off. Beomgyu came along since he'll drive the car back here. We already said goodbye to our friends. In 12 days is our wedding in Busan. Everything is done except the dresses and flower bouquet. We'll buy them tomorrow.

~•~

Jimin stopped the car by Starbucks as we got our slushies and drove off the subway station.
After arriving at the station we got off the car and took our bags out of the trunk before handing the keys to Beomgyu.

Jimin: Here. Take care and don't forget our wedding. All of your TXT members should come to Busan okay??
Beomgyu: Got it Hyung. Have a safe journey both of you- oh wait.

He opened the car door and took something out.

Beomgyu: My mom made these cookies when I told them you were going to Busan. She said they are very healthy and taste good.

He said handing me a box of cookies.

Rose: There was no need to do so. But say Thank you to your mom. We gotta head in now. Take care.
Beomgyu: You too.

We got inside the train and sat down as there was plenty of space for us and our bags. We waved to Beomgyu as the train started moving. Now we were headed to Busan.

~•~

We finally arrived at Busan as the train stopped. We got off with our bags and Jimin's parents were already there waiting for us. As soon as his mom spotted us, she came towards us and hugged me.

Mom: My daughter you're here. Must be tired let's go home. And son, how was the journey??
Jimin: It was fine. It's been a while since I travelled through train.
Mom: That's right. Anyways let's talk when we get home. Honey, can you get the bags please??
Dad: Sure.

His dad put the bags inside the car as we all sat inside. I am feeling some cramps in my tummy since I am not used to travelling through train, especially when I am pregnant.

Jimin: Are you okay??
Rose: Yeah just a little cramps since I am not used to travelling in pregnancy.
Jimin: Ahh.. do you want some snacks??
Rose: No I am fine. Just give me the choco milk.

He opened the bag and took out the milk before giving it to me. As I drank it, the pain vanished away.

Mom: If you are ever feeling cramps just drink something you like. It'll help.
Rose: Okay.
Dad: So where will you two hang out first??
Jimin: We haven't thought about it yet. But I want to show Rose all the places I used to go when I was young.
Mom: Great idea. The weather in Busan is very nice. Not too cold nor too hot.
Rose: I remember.. coming here once. I think I came with my mom and dad when I was 15.
Mom: I see.. you must miss them a lot hmm??
Rose: Hmm. Ever since Mom and Dad's plane crashed, Alice unnie has been taking care of me. That's why I am really attached to her.
Mom: She's a nice big sister. She knows what responsibilities she has. She doesn't have a lover right??
Rose: No. Because of one incident,She doesn't believe in love anymore. Her case is like.. Jimin's past. She just need someone who can gain her trust back. I really wanted unnie to have a happy life too. But she just.. changes the topic everytime I talk to her.
Dad: Don't worry hun. She'll be fine. Jimin.. do you remember someone who can help Alice?? The one in our hometown.
Jimin: Wh- wait.. you mean Jisung?? Oh my, yeah he is perfect for Alice noona.
Rose: Who's Jisung??
Jimin: My school friend. He still lives in our hometown. I'll take you to meet him.
Rose: Okie.

~•~

We reached Jimin's house and got off the car. His dad took the bags as we all went inside. His house is very nice.

Rose: I really like the interior!!
Jimin: Mom and my uncle designed it. My uncle is an interior designer. Anyways, you should take a shower and sleep for some time. I'll do the same.
Rose: Okay.. where's the room??
Jimin: That one. Dad leave the bags I'll take them inside.

He took the bags from him and went inside the room as I followed him. It's nice and clean.

Jimin: The things are still in their place.
Rose: Woah you can paint??

I said approaching a canvas that was on the ground by the wall.

Jimin: Oh that.. yeah I used to love painting back in middle school.
Rose: Pretty.. anyways. Can you give me my bag?? I need clothes.
Jimin: Here you go. I'll go to the other room to use the shower.

He took some of his clothes and left. I opened my bag and took out some comfy clothes before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

~•~

I took a shower and came out after wearing my clothes. Jimin is already here.

Jimin: Oh you're done finally.
Rose: *chuckle* Why?? Don't you know girls take longer in the shower??
Jimin: I know I know. Now come on I wanna cuddle and sleep.

I smiled and laid beside him. He placed his phone aside and pulled me closer placing his head in the crook of my neck since my back is facing him. He is back hugging me. His hand was on my tummy as he slowly caressed it.

Jimin: I can already feel the hardness.
Rose: Obviously. It's been 2 weeks and a few days since I have your baby in my tummy.

He chuckled and placed a kiss on my nape before closing his eyes.

Jimin: Sleep well love. I love you both.
Rose: We love you too.

I smiled and closed my eyes too. Soon we both fell asleep.

°~ To Be Continued ~°

- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © -