Forty-Five

Y/n POV

Okay ugh... what a awkward situation, having to deliver Tzuyu to her parents like this. I just wanna get some peace for one day... I felt tired of sitting in the car all day so it was I nice change when I parked outside Sana's parents house. I hopped out the car and I rang the door bell. I half expected Sana's mom to open the door as she did earlier when I arrived with Tzuyu but to my surprise, I was greeted by Sana's brown orbs staring at me.

"Hey..." She greeted in a kinda upset tone.

"You mad at me?" I asked as I put my hand on her shoulder and her expression quickly changed from neutral to pouty.

"N-No... I... I'm just tired of all the bullshit that's happening, I thought it was gonna be us now and she still shows up..." She put her head down and I quickly pulled her into a hug.

"I know... I'm sorry okay? It wasn't planned, I already told you what happened at the house-" she broke from the hug and slapped me.

"STOP! I don't wanna hear anymore damn explanations or reasonings with you! Understand me?! I don't wanna hear another fucking word about Tzuyu or any other woman in your life okay?!" I rubbed my cheek.

"O-Ok... did you have to slap me?" Her gaze turned apologetic.

"Sorry... just sometimes it gets on my nerves when you always have to have a excuse or explanation for things... I just don't want to hear about these things anymore. Just us, okay?"  I nodded at her. Seems like we both want peace after all. I chuckled a little and she gave me a strange look.

"What?"

"Okay I know you don't want me to talk about woman in my life, but don't slap me. But I think we can go to Momo now" Her eyes widened slightly.

"Oh right, uhm okay let me get ready"

Momo POV

*THUD THUD THUD*

My eyes shot open as loud noises came from my living room. I groaned slightly as I climbed off my bed and poked my head out my bedroom. I saw Sana and Y/n carrying a assortment of clothes and other things into my living room.

"Did you guys have to be so loud?" I complained from the doorway, grabbing their attention quickly.

"Sorry, Momo some of this stuff is heavy" Y/n responded as he walked out the door, presumably to get more things to fill my apartment with. I quickly made my way over and hugged Sana from the side.

"Soooo? How are things looking between you two?~" I asked in a cheery tone.

"Heh well... I had a stern talk to him and I think he's serious about it just being us"

"That's good, is there space for me?" I wiggled my brows at her and she chuckled.

"It depends on if you're a good girl or not" She pecked my cheek.

"Oh god, I did not need to see that" Y/n voice suddenly spoke out grabbing our attention.

"You want one too?" I asked in a jokingly tone.

"What? No it's just weird seeing Sana kiss you I guess" He put down the stuff he was carrying.

"Welcome too my world" I said with a chuckle.

"I'm hungry" Sana suddenly whined.

"Well help me carry my stuff and I'll buy us dinner" Y/n suggested and my face lit up.

"I'm not one to say no to free food, let's go!" I quickly grabbed the both of them and we went to get stuff out the car.