Forty-Six

Mina POV

"Well this should be the address..." I glanced over at the house address and back at the paper my uncle gave me. I felt anxious about knocking at strangers door, but I gotta talk to Y/n, he's the only one who can help me now. I reluctantly made my way to the front door and I rang the doorbell. I waited for what seemed like an eternity when the door finally opened and I was greeted by a woman.

"If you're selling something, we're not buying" she greeted me with, almost throwing me off from what I was about too say.

"Oh- N-No no, I'm not selling anything... I'm looking for Y/n? He lives here right?" I tried to shoot her a warm smile and she shook her head at me.

"My son doesn't live here anymore, he lives with his fiancé on the other side of town" My eyes widened, Fiancé? I thought he was single...

"Oh... sorry for bothering Ma'am... I'll be on my way" Y/n's mother didn't hesitate to shut the door leaving me standing there. I felt a strange feeling inside. Like a black hole formed inside my stomach, it hurt but not like a injury, more like a slow burn. I took out my phone and was about to text him, but the thought of him almost brought me to tears.

"W-Why..."

*A week later*

Y/n POV

"Slow down Y/n! My legs aren't as long as yours!" Sana shouted from the bottom of the hill.

"Hurry Sana or we'll miss the sunrise!" I made it to the top of the hill and I rolled out the blanket I brought with me. I sat down on it and about a minute later Sana finally got to the top as well.

"Why is such a hurry, you're giving me a workout" Sana complained as she sat down next too me.

"What? That's my normal walking speed, I think you're just slow" I responded in a joking tone.

"Hmph, I miss high school you" she said with a pout.

"High school me? Why?" Sana looked at me and got on her knees facing me.

"Because I preferred you when you were more submissive" she pushed me and got on top of me. Her hair tickled my face.

"Is that so?" I smirked at her and she smirked back. The sound of footsteps approaching us caught our attention and we both looked over.

"Mr Sato?" We both stared at him.

"Looks like some things never change huh?" Mr Sato chuckled slightly as we both got up of the ground.

"Well at least we aren't on school property anymore so that has changed haha" Sana responded as she dusted her pants off. 

"That's fair, Well I was on the way too get some groceries and I noticed a familiar couple laying in the grass. Well that's not important right now, Y/n have you talked with Mina?" I furrowed my brows at his sudden mention of Mina.

"Mina? No I haven't seen or talked to her in a while, why you asking?" I noticed his cheerful look quickly changed to a serious one.

"That's strange... She left to go see you last week and I haven't heard from her either. I assumed she was with you, but it seems like my assumptions were wrong" I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out.

"I'll try to call her" I found her contact and I tapped the call button.

*riiinggg riiinggg- The number you've dialed is no longer in use or you've been blocked*

"Well that's not good" I muttered as I put my phone back in my pocket. Mr Sato was visually worried now.

"I have to go look for her. Please if you see her tell her to contact me!" Mr Sato rattled of as he started to pace away. I turned towards Sana and she just had a blank look at me.

"That was worrisome" I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Yeah, I'm kinda done with drama Y/n, Can we go eat?" She gave me a pouty look.

"Yeah I get it, We can eat at my parents house. Mom's cooking a huge meal for my dads birthday" Her pouty look changed to a wide smile and she rubbed her tummy. 

"That sounds amazing! Let's go!"