A E 19

"Kimberley..."

While running, Nate found an opportunity to talk to Kimberley. The girl is still wearing her blank expression when she looked at Nate who's also looking at her.

"Oh?" The girl raised her brow, earning a chuckle from the man. Pasimple siyang umirap saka muling tumingin sa harap.

"Nothing. I'm just great you're also here at Nyasaaa, and you're one of the entities." Takang lumingon si Kimberley sa lalaki dahil sa sinabi nito ngunit wala na sa kaniya ang atensiyon nito.

"Ako, hindi natutuwa." Wala man lang filter ang bunganga ng babae nang banggitin niya ang mga katagang 'yun. Hindi pinahalata ni Nate ang pagbago ng ekspresyon niya dahil sa sinabi ng babae.

It may sound selfish but he really is happy to see her as his kind too. When he saved her on the Safe, he thought he'll die.

Well, he really did died.

"Surrender us your friend and all of you will be save!"

Nate laughed hard because of what he heard. Luging-lugi na siya dahil nakapalibot na sa kaniya ang mga sundalo, habang siya naman ay mag-isa lang na nakatayo sa gitna nila at nakatutok ang baril sa taong nasa harap niya.

But he show no fear at all. Dying were always be the best choice for him instead of surrendering his friend. He can never do that to a friend, to Kimberley.

"Just kill me instead!"

When Nate was about to shoot the man in front of him, he heard gunshots. Nagpaputok na ang mga sundalo kaya tumama ang mga bala nito sa kaniyang katawan.

Nagutay-gutay ang suot niyang asul na t-shirt dahil sa mga tama ng baril. He closed his eyes as he felt the bullets pierced inside his body.

Tumalsik ang kaniyang dugo dahil sa sunod-sunod na tama ng mga baril sa kaniyang katawan. Nang tumigil ang putok ng mga baril, kaagad na napaluhod ang lalaki sa sahig.

Tumulo ang dugo sa kaniyang bibig ngunit nanghihina na siya para punasan pa 'yun. Bumagsak ang kaniyang baril kasabay ng kaniyang braso.

He listened on how his heartbeat went weaker too. Kasabay ng pagbagsak niya sa lupa ay ang pagtigil ng kaniyang puso sa pagtibok.

That's how he died.

And here's how he resurrected.

Nagmulat siya ng mga mata at habol-habol ang hininga. His eyes became white before it covered with darkness.

When he tried to move his hands, he noticed that it was chained on the wall. The bruises and bullet holes on his body were now gone which confused him.

Inside a dark room, he was chained with confusion and loneliness. After everything that had happened, he ended up being locked inside the corporation him and his sister is trying to run away.

"You're lucky that CSQP4 chose you, Nate, don't you realize it?"

He rolled his eyes when that man talked. Isaiah was kneeling one knee at his front, watching how the kid suffer with the chains on his arms.

It's been weeks, that's how long he has been here. He do nothing everyday but to count days.

"What's lucky with being a monster?"

Napaharap ang kaniyang mukha sa gilid niya nang maramdaman niya ang pagtama ng palad ni Isaiah sa kaniyang pisngi. His lips bleed and he just licked it.

"You don't know how many people are willing to kill each other just to have that power." Nate sarcastically laughed because of what he heard.

"Because human are naturally stupid. That's no wonder anymore."

Isaiah stand up and put his hands on the pocket of his jeans. Isaiah is on his thirties, and he's Nate's third cousin. With three more person, they managed to continue the Nyasaaa.

If him and Laelyn didn't run away and stayed like what their mother did, they are probably one of the Alaric now. But they chose humanity over power.

"Your friends are here already." Ngumisi si Isaiah nang makita niya ang reaksyon ni Nate. Nanlaki ang mga mata nito at sinubukan niya pang tumayo ngunit hindi niya naabutan si Isaiah.

"Don't you fucking dare to touch any of them!" The chain cracked when he forced to pull it. Lumalabas ang mga ugat niya sa palibot ng kaniyang mata at sa kaniyang leeg.

Isang ngiti lang ang pinakita sa kaniya ni Isaiah bago ito nawala. He shouted and cursed inside the room even though he knows no one will hear him.

Napabalik siya sa kaniyang sarili nang maramdaman niyang huminto si Kimberley sa pagtakbo. He looked at her before gazing on where she is looking.

There is a metal gate blocking their way again. Lumapit nang bahagya si Nate sa tarangkahan saka pinakiramdaman ang loob nito. He can hear some breathing, making him conclude that the Alaric are really waiting for them.

"Step aside."

Nate followed what Kimberley said. Tumabi nga siya. Sandali pang tiningnan ng babae ang pintuan saka niya ito sinuntok dahilan nang pagkayupi nito.

Inside, four men are standing while watching the metal gate was deformed by the punches of the two entity. They show no emotion at all, and just waited there.

They really went far. Parang dati lang, pinapanood nila kung paano takbuhan ni Kimberley ang mga zombie. Hanggang sa makilala niya ang pinadala nilang entity na si Rehan, at makasalubong nila ang isa pang entity na tumakas which is Nate. The four watched Kimberley's journey because she's one of the Nyasaaa's treasure aside from the three more.

The four aftermath of Amdis' creation is now on their way to end everything.

The whole Nyasaaa already fallen, but the eye remained standing. Yet, surrendering to the things that should looked up at them is not on the choices.

If they can't control the Triclops, then it's better to get rid of them. Nyasaaa might fall, but they will made sure that the reason will never be those creatures.

Patuloy na nayuyupi ang bakal kaya tinulungan na lang ni Nate si Kimberley na wasakin ito. Their fist are already bleeding but it didn't stop them on punching more.

Not long after, the gate broke. Kaagad na napalibutan ng usok ang paligid. Nate and Kimberley's silhouette welcomed the Alaric's eyes.

A smirk was drawn on Kimberley's face when she saw the four man standing meters away from them.