Perfectly Balanced (As All Things Should Be)

SMG4 was currently making some memes on his computer.

SMG4: Hell yeah!

Suddenly, Mario breaks down the door, screaming.

Mario: SMG4!!! HELP!!!

SMG4: MARIO?! WHAT THE HELL?!

Mario screams as he gets dragged away.

SMG4: HOLD ON BRO!

He grabs his keyboard to arm himself and runs out of his room to pursuit Mario. He looks around for a bit before stopping in realization.

SMG4: Goddamnit, this better not be a prank.

He feels a hand on his shoulder and slowly, he turns to face the person, revealing it to be a corrupted Morshu. He holds up Mario and a noose.

Corrupted Morshu: ROPE?

SMG4 screams in fright and slams his keyboard into Morshu's head, causing him to let go of Mario.

Mario: RUNNNNNNN!!!

He and SMG4 take off for the castle courtyard with the corrupted Morshu right behind them.

Corrupted Morshu: Bombs?

The corrupted fat merchant began throwing bombs at the two, with one exploding near them causing them to go flying into the courtyard, where you were.

You: What the fuck is going on?

SMG4: NO TIME TO EXPLAIN! *runs past you*

Mario grabs onto Morshu's leg, seemingly trying to stop him from moving.

Corrupted Morshu: IT'S YOURS, MY FRIEND.

Mario: NOW SMG4!

SMG4 jumps up with a large Boo in his hands.

SMG4: GET READY TO RUUUMMMBLEEE!

Mario quickly moves out of the way and SMG4 slams the Boo down into Morshu, trapping him within the Boo.

Mario: Ok SMG4, why is this dead meme trying to hang Mario?!

You: Wait what?

Mario: ...SMG4?

SMG4: Say cheese!

He takes a picture of him and the Boo with the corrupted Morshu in it. He posts the picture onto his Twitter.

SMG4: Hehe funny meme.

You: *unamused* Really?

Suddenly, a portal opens up near you guys.

Mario: Oh boy, another portal.

Two Ugandan Knuckles appear from the portal, clicking to themselves and one of them points to Mario.

Ugandan Knuckles: That's the dead meme.

They pick Mario up and start to carry him to the portal.

Mario: Uhh SMG4, can you PLEASE explain what's happening?!

SMG4: Oh...this is going to be one of those days, isn't it?

You: Yep.

You and SMG4 follow Mario into the portal and immediately you both began falling from the sky and into a dead meme hospital.

SMG4: Oh no... oh no oh no oh no... I'm back here... *PTSD FLASHBACKS*

You: Chill out, dude.

Mario: IT'S THE INTERNET GRAVEYARD GUYS!!! Somethings got Mario confused though... The dead memes seem a lot less...murderous now?