War of the Fat Italians 2022

At the courthouse, everyone is waiting for the trail to start. While mostly everyone is nervous, Mario is bored out of his mind.

Mario: Can we go home now...

Judge Kirby bangs the gavel down.

Kirby: The trial of SMG4 vs Nintendo is about to begin! To catch everyone up, Nintendo has signed a DMCA stating that all non-Nintendo IP should be removed from the Mushroom Kingdom. However, the defense has provided this Parody Contract stating that SMG4 and friends are NOT in fact infringing on copyright. Now that everyone is caught up, let the case BEGIN!

Meggy: I'd like to start off my case with exhibit A: Mario. This Mario is clearly a different Mario from the one Nintendo talks about-

Lawyer Kong: OBJECTION! He's still Mario though! Look at this red hat and moustache!

Meggy: OBJECTION! DON'T INTERRUPT ME!

Lawyer Kong: NO U!

Meggy: OBJECTION! DON'T MAKE ME SLAP YOU!

Lawyer Kong: OBJECTION! BRING IT ON LITTLE GIRL!

Meggy: OBJECTION! LITTLE GIRL!? THATS IT! YOU'RE GOING DOWN YOU FAT APE!

Lawyer Kong: YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!?!

Meggy and Lawyer Kong start fighting.

Kirby: ORDER! ORDER! ORDER!

Mario: Hehe...court is fun.

SMG4 sighs before walking to Kirby and whispering something

Kirby: Oh... I like that.

Kirby inhales Meggy and Lawyer Kong and then separates them by spitting them out.

Kirby: Ok. New plan for the court. We will settle this...WITH A WAR!!! A war of...FAT ITALIANS!!!

Meggy and Lawyer Kong: WHAAAAAT?!?!

Meggy: But.. but...

Lawyer Kong: That has nothing to do with law!

Kirby: My decision is final! Now be prepared for some challenges!!

Boopkins: I want to be on your side SMG4!!

Luigi: Yeah! We want you guys to stay!

Bob: YeAh!

Lawyer Kong: Where do you think you're going? You belong on the Nintendo side!

Bob, Luigi, and Boopkins: Ban SMG4. Ban SMG4.

Lawyer Kong: That goes for you too!

Mario: Godammit!

Mario goes to the Nintendo side, joining the other Nintendo characters in wanting to ban SMG4 while the rest of you look on in shock and fear.

Swag: Chris, help me I'm scared.

SMG4: C'mon guys. This is the best chance we have of winning this trial. So lets give it our all!

Shroomy: Yeah!!!

Melony: We got this!

Saiko: LET'S DO IT!

Kaizo: WE'LL KICK THEIR ASS!!!

You: I'm not losing my friends to this flea-bitten ape.

Kirby: Ok, without further ado... LET'S BEGIN!!!!

--------------------------------------

Who can grow the larger mustache?

SMG4 is in a laboratory making something. He pours some liquids into a cylinder before proudly holding it up. SMG4 drinks it and his mustache starts growing. However, from behind him, an ominous shadow approaches him and SMG4 is shocked to see who it is.