Mario has a BBQ (but He's Not Invited)

We see the gang preparing to have a BBQ and Mario and Bob are fenced in to prevent them from getting out. You, SMG4, and Saiko all come out carrying coolers.

SMG4: Hey everyone! I know it's been one hell of a year, but the worst of it is behind us and we can finally move onto better things. So let's all relax and have a nice barbeque!

Everyone happily agrees. Tari puts some meat on the grill while Boopkins tosses some plates at the table. Melony throws the utensils near them but misses one, causing it to hit Toad in the eyes, making him scream out in pain. Meggy approaches Tari with some skewers, causing Tari to give her a thumbs up. SMG4 puts the cooler down before getting addressed by Mario.

Mario: Hey! Why is Mario in here again?

Bob: AnD WhY Do i fEeL LiKe wE'Re bEiNg pAtRoNiZeD?

SMG4: Oh no no, you guys have the most important roles of all. *pulls out some toys* Play with these toys and don't come anywhere near us.

He tosses the toys into the daycare and Mario and Bob look down at them before looking at SMG4.

Bob: ExCuSe mE? wHaT Do yOu tAkE Us fOr?

They then begin to play with the toys.

SMG4: Luigi, please keep an eye on those two. I don't want them ruining this BBQ. I think this entire team needs a chill day of rest.

Luigi: YES BOSS!

He stands guard near the daycare.

Bob: *playing with a plushie* HaHa! I'M A BiG BoI!

SMG4: Alright, I'll be right back with more food guys! Just make sure everything's all set up when I return!

Saiko: AND BEHAVE!!!

She does a "I'm watching you" gesture before leaving with SMG4.

Tari is grilling some food while Meggy watches intently.

Tari: You want to help Meggy?

Meggy: Ooo sorry...me and grills don't really get along... *recalls when she set the entire castle on fire while trying to cook* Or any cooking for that matter.

Tari: Ok, no problem! You can watch me!

Meggy watches Tari slowly flip a piece of meat.

Meggy: Is there a reason you're going this slow?

Tari: *flips the meat over* You can't rush art.

You sit down by Melony as she draws in a book before looking up and seeing you. Her entire face lights up when she does so.

Melony: *hugs you tightly* (Y/N)!~

You: *kisses her check while hugging her back* Hey Melony, what're you up to?

Melony: Just drawing!

You: I'm sure you're getting so good at it.

She blushes and giggles at your compliment. Boopkins throws some potatoes onto the table, causing both of you to turn to him.

Boopkins: Hey (Y/N) and Melony! We're preparing the side dishes and making some potato salad!

Melony instantly pulls out a knife and starts stabbing the potatoes.

Boopkins: Wait Melony!

The potatoes she was stabbing suddenly dusted away, causing Melony to think she has helped Boopkins in preparing some potato salad.

You: Yeah, not quite babe.

Boopkins: Uhh, maybe make me do the chopping. *pulls out more potatoes and sets them on the table before cutting them* While I'm doing this, you can bring me the other food!