REVELATIONS

We see Melony (or rather Niles) and the Box Leader traveling through the Great Beyond on their way to the God Box.

Box Leader: I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE GONNA SEE THE GOD BOX! *starts hyperventilating* IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE?

Melony: *picks up pizza box* Play with this.

The Box Leader grabs the box and begins to play with it while Melony just rolls her eyes. Soon, they were at their designation.

Melony: We're here.

Box Leader: Oh. My. God Box.

He begins freaking out before getting on his knees and praying.

Box Leader: Dear God Box, please show me the divine way of your holy boxiness. Dear God Box, please show me the divine way of your holy boxiness.

The spaceship follows closer to it.

Box Leader: OPEN IT OPEN IT!!

Melony takes a deep breath and presses a button and a laser shooting from the ship strikes the God Box, causing it to open up.

Box Leader: Unlimited power...

A giant red laser shoots from the box, gaining a shocked look from Melony. The God Box was now open and unleashing its unbelievable power.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile back in SMG4's universe, the rest of the gang come up from the secret entrance.

Mario: WHERE IS THAT BOX CLUB LEADER I'M GONNA KILL HIM!

SMG4: I don't think they're here anymore, Mario.

Tari: What...happened to Melony? Why'd she open that portal...?

Boopkins: Uhh I don't think that was Melony back there...

Meggy: Yeah, it was almost like she was being possessed, which in turn set (Y/N) off.

SMG2: Uhh...guys...?

Everyone looks up and sees the entire sky is blood red.

SMG1: No...it can't be...

Suddenly, meteors come raining down from the sky and begin to cause destruction everywhere.

SMG1: The God Box is open.

Luigi: What's...what's going to happen to us?

SMG1: We're done for...

Saiko: GUYS WATCH OUT!

A meteor comes flying into them, causing them to scream before they are knocked out by the explosion.

-----------------------------

When SMG4 woke up, he sees Bob on fire, Tari without her robotic arm, and the rest of his friends on the ground trying to pick themselves up as well. With that, he gains a determined look and knows what they must do.

SMG4: GUYS!! EVACUATE EVERYONE TO THE BUNKER!

Everyone looks at him.

SMG4: NOW!!!

Everyone nods, now knowing what their next objective is.

-----------------------------

Mario is kicking Toads off Peach's Castle into a rescue vehicle being driven by SMG3.

Mario: One potato, two potato, three potato, four.

Princess Peach: MARIO! WHY ARE YOU THROWING MY TOADS OUT-