Mario Gets Into NFTs

Mario is seen running to the castle when he notices Funky Kong in front of it.

Funky Kong: Hey you! You look like you wanna be coooool! *holds up phone with an NFT on it* Then CHECK THIS OUT!

Mario: Uhh it's a picture?

Funky Kong: It's not just a picture, it's an NFT. You buy one and people will think you're cooooooooool!

Mario was completely interested in it now.

Mario: Mario wants to be cool!

Funky Kong: Only a small fee of $999000!

Mario: Mario can't see how this can possibly be a scam! I'll be right back!

He puts a "For Sale" sign in front of the castle and within seconds, it is sold and the money is given to Mario. He carries the giant bag of money to Funky Kong.

Mario: I'll have 1 NFT please.

Funky Kong: Sure thing! Just hold out your phone!

Mario does so and Funky Kong transfers the picture to Mario's phone.

Mario: Uhhh...what now?

Funky Kong: *peaces out*

Mario: COME BACK HERE, YOU BIG MONKEY!

Suddenly a giant hand grabs onto the ledge and pulls itself up, revealing it to be Princess Peach that had transformed into a monster.

Mario: Hey wanna see my NFT?

Peach: MY CASTTLLEEEEEE!!!!

She grabs Mario and tears him in half.

Mario: I'll take that as a no.

---------------------------------

The others were watching Boopkins and Tari fight each other in a Yu-Gi-Oh video game.

Saiko: YEAH! C'MON TARI, YOU GOT THIS!!

Meggy: BOOPKINS IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!

Eventually Tari ended up beating Boopkins in the game.

Boopkins: Aw man, I guess I didn't believe in the heart of the cards.

Suddenly Mario comes bursting into the house with his phone in hand.

Mario: HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!

Meggy: It's... It's a picture.

Mario: It's not just any picture, it's an NFT!

All he gets is confused silence from his friends.

Mario: *gets close to Meggy* Sooo you like it? *gets close to Saiko* Mario's very cool! *gets close to Luigi* And this NFT is very high demand. *gets close to Boopkins* So it'll cost you.

Boopkins: How much is it?

Mario: One hundred billion dollars!

Again, he only gets confused silence from his friends. Next thing he knows, he's been kicked out the house.

Mario: FINE! Mario doesn't need you guys. Mario's gonna show people how COOL he is.

---------------------------------

Mario shows Wario and Waluigi, who just got done robbing the bank, the picture. They tell him the picture is nice before shooting him.

Next, Mario advertises his picture on a billboard. Eventually a business man takes notice of it and drives his car into the billboard.

Business Man: I'LL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK!

Soon, Mario was lounging in a pool as he is put in multiple newspapers, showcasing what Mario has done.