Mario and (Y/N) Go Golfing

You huffed slightly in annoyance. Mario was taking you somewhere and he wouldn't really budge in telling you what this place is.

You: Come on, Mario, just tell me where we're going!

Mario: It's a surprise! Besides, we're almost there.

Sure enough, you could both see the place in the distance. You walk up to the entrance and read the sign.

You: Cozy Cove?

Mario: Yeah!

You: Mario, I thought you said we were going golfing.

Mario: We are!

You: This is mini-golf.

Mario: What's the difference?

You just sigh in frustration, knowing you weren't going to through to him. You turn to look at other people doing the courses.

Koopa: DUDE JUST PUTT ALREADY! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!

Goomba: BRUH I DON'T GOT ANY HANDS!

Wario: WARIOOOOO!!!!! I GOTTA WINNNNN!!!!!

Mario: C'mon, let's go play already!

He hurries through the entrance while you just sigh and follow after him. Soon, you both start the first course with Mario going first.

Mario: YOLO!

He putts and misses the hole entirely.

Mario: DAMNIT!

He eventually gets the ball into the hole, meaning it was your turn now. You putt the ball into the hole effortlessly.

Mario: BULLSHIT!

This continues on for the next couple of courses, with Mario messing up most of the time and you usually getting birdies and pars. However, things got strange when a door opened up that leads into a very small windmill. You look around and notice something particular.

You: Where are the other holes?

Mario: Maybe they're in there?

He gestures towards the small building before walking into it alongside you. You both were more confused when you both saw the windmill contained only one room. In there was a metal door, looking like a locker door. You walk up to the door and open it, only to be taken aback when you see a portal.

You: What the hell? What kind of park is this?

Mario: Let's-a-go!

He runs straight into the portal with zero thought.

You: Mario, wait!

You follow after him, eventually finding him on the other side when the portal leads to a rusty, abandoned office.

Mario: What the hell is this?

You: I-I don't know...

You both wander the place for a bit until you find the next hole.

You: Why is this in this weird building?

You both continue on with the holes, though you could've sworn somebody was watching you. Your suspicions were confirmed when you and Mario heard footsteps and a voice approaching.

???: C̴̠͈̀̇'̴͙͐m̷̘̪͋͂ė̸͙r̵̻͐e̸͔̺̿,̷͈̈ ̶͒͜I̴̹̐̊ ̷̮̐g̸͙͎͛õ̵̗̉͜t̷̯̀͝ ̵̲̇̍s̷̮͋͒o̸̢͖̚m̷̺̊̈e̶͍̙͂t̷̺͇͗̿h̶̟͔̀̍i̸̻̎͜n̷͙̬͛̓g̷̲̤̈́͂ ̸̻̾f̸̩̹́o̷̭̎͠r̷̡̛͉̎ ̴͙̃y̵̧̏a̵̧̍͝.̶̺̣̅

You: I'M NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU'RE SELLING!

You grab Mario and bolt through another metal door, leading you both back to the park. You notice that everyone was gone now.