The Day HE Arrived

It was a peaceful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. We see Mario playing Mario Sits on the Couch 3 and SMG4 on his phone. Suddenly, knocking is heard on the front door, causing SMG4 to look up from his phone.

SMG4: Mario, can you get that?

Mario, instead, tosses SMG4 to the front door for him to answer.  Angrily, he opens the door only to see a bunch of Shreks outside.

Shreks: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?!?!

Scared, the memelord slowly closes the door and sits down on the couch.

Mario: Who was it?

SMG4: *breathes in* BOI *suddenly grabs Mario* WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Mario: WHAT?! MARIO'S BEEN A GOOD BOY...today.

SMG4 carries Mario to the window, where he can see a Shrek.

Shrek: I GOT OGRE AIDS!

Mario: Oh... Uhh...Mario kinda helped Axol get his anime pen back. And I think he's trying to become the best weeb artist again, so it might be that? Though Mario didn't know Shrek was an anime...

SMG4: *drops Mario* Everyone knows Shrek is DEFIENTELY an anime!

He drags Mario along with him to go confront Axol.

-------------------------------------

Axol was in his house, writing something with his Inkweaver.

Axol: Yes... and ooh, I'll add one more panel here, some love hearts there, ohh and a cool pose and...

SMG4: *suddenly bursts through the door holding a Shrek* AXOL WHAT DID YOU DO?! WAS THIS YOU? HUH? HUHHHHHHH?

Axol screams and quickly hides the book he was drawing in. He then acts casually 

Axol: Nice weather we're having!

SMG4: *points to all the Shreks outside* Did you cause this?!

Shrek: OH HELLO THERE!

Axol: No it wasn't me. I've just been drawing anime. Plus, Shrek isn't an anime.

SMG4: Debatable.

Axol hears Mario rummaging through his stuff and turns to look at him. To his horror, he had found the book he was writing in and was currently reading it.

You and Melony were watching the fireworks together.

Melony: So pretty!

You: Uhh... Hey Melony...?

Melony: (Y/N)?

You: I've uh... I've been meaning to tell you something important...

That's as far as Mario read before Axol kicked him away and grabbed the book. 

Axol: DON'T LOOK AT THAT!!!

However, Mario gave Axol a smug look.

Mario: Were you drawing comics of (Y/N) and Melony?

Axol: Uhhh... *looks down at book before looking back at Mario* No...

Mario: *STARTS LAUHGING HYSTERICALLY AT AXOL*

Axol: HEY! QUIET OK?!

While Mario was still laughing his ass off, the Shrek SMG4 was holding suddenly broke free and grabbed Mario. Mario's laughter quickly turned into screaming as the Shrek made a run for it holding Mario.

SMG4: AHH! MARIO!

Axol: And nothing of value was lost!

SMG4: *picks up Axol* COME ON AXOL, WE'RE GOING AFTER HIM!