Mario's Bed and Breakfast

Currently, Mario was making his way to Meggy's house. Meggy had recently gone on vacation to figure what she was going to do in life and wasn't going to be home for a while.

Mario: I'm so hungry! The fridge in Meggy's house should have some spaghetti!

He walks up to the front door and is shocked when he sees a sign on the front door reading "BOB AND BREAKFAST". The door suddenly swings open as Villager runs out, screaming and on fire as well as a couple of other people. Mario goes inside and sees Bob roasting a marshmallow over a fire.

Bob: WhAt uP, mArIo. WeLcOmE To mY NeW aIr-B&B.

Mario looks around and sees the house is now a complete mess thanks to Bob. A bunch of people started to surround Bob and began demanding for a refund.

Bob: Um, Um, HoW AbOuT A CoMpLiMeNtArY BaR Of sOaP?

While Bob was dealing with angry costumers, Mario had snuck up to the fridge and opened it. Unfortunately, he was only met with stacks of overdue loans.

Mario: What the hell is this?

Bob: Oh, I GoT A LoAn uNdEr mEgGy's nAmE To pAy fOr tHiS BuSiNeSs. If i cAn't pAy iT BaCk, ShE'Ll lOsE HeR HoUsE.

Mario imagined that scenario, her living in a box next to Bob. He screamed and quickly used Thanos's Infinite Gauntlet to create a black hole. He then proceeded to kick everyone and everything into the hole before the hole closes.

Mario: Ok Bob, we're going to work together to make this the best damn hotel ever!

Bob: HeLl yEaH, bRo!

They high-five, which causes pain to Mario's hand.

Soon, two customers entered the house and were impressed on how nice the place looked, with Mario and Bob greeting them. Outside, there was a Toad in the pool (which was really a bathtub). Mario places a mint on pillow and as soon as he does that, the door breaks down.

Customer: CHOOOOOOCOLAAAAAAATE!!!

Meanwhile at the spaghetti buffet, Cooking Mama had taken a bite out of a plate of spaghetti and enjoyed it.

Cooking Mama: Wow! How did you make this so tasty?

Bob: Oh, We hAd sEvErAl tAsTe tEsTeRs sAmPlE OuR DiShEs tO ImPrOvE OuR ReCiPeS.

The Toad taste testing a plate of spaghetti suddenly drops to the floor dead. Mario quickly picks up the deceased Toad and tosses him into a dumpster filled with other taste testers that met the same fate. He slams the lid shut and walks away, humming to himself.

Mario then found himself reading to entertain a couple of kids. He gets an idea and shows the book to the kids, revealing it to actually be Meggy's baby album.

Mario: LOOK AT THIS! *STARTS DYING OF LAUGHTER AND THE KIDS JOIN HIM UPON SEEING THE PICTURES*

Next, Mario wheels a tray holding various tools up to Mr. Monitor, who was currently in the garage.

Mario: Here's the tools you ordered!

Mr. Monitor turns to face Mario and it's revealed that he intends to the tools as torture for an interrogation.

Mr. Monitor: Thank you for your wonderful room service!

Inside the house, Bob walks up to a Goomba wearing a wig.

Bob: HeLlO, yOu aSkEd tO SeE Me?

Karen Goomba: *KAREN MODE ACTIVATED* YOU CALL THIS SERVICE?! THIS PLACE IS A JOKE! I DEMAND FULL COMPENSATION!

Bob: PlEaSe cOmE WiTh mE.

He leads the Goomba to a safe and opens the safe to reveal it to hold the the other karens (including Princess Peach) and to it be called the "Karen Zone". He chucks the Goomba in there and closes the door behind her, locking her in and then walks away. He and Mario high-five again and like last time, this causes pain in Mario's hand.