Special Night (Lemon)

(Well, you guys asked for a lemon so here's one now. In case you couldn't tell by the title, this chapter is a lemon. If you don't want to read it, I highly recommend just skipping this chapter entirely and going to the next one instead)

You and Melony had just gotten home from your date and you were beyond exhausted.

You: I'm going to bed Mel, I'm exhausted.

Melony watches you get in bed and close your eyes. She didn't know why but after your date with her, she's been feeling hot and bothered for some reason. She feels her face heat up as she continues to look at you.

Melony: (Y/N)...

Unable to take it anymore, she straddles you. Your eyes immediately shoot open and you see Melony on top of you, blushing and breathing heavily to herself.

You: M-Melony?

Melony: (Y/N)... I-I feel so h-hot...

She grabs your hand and puts it on one of her breasts, causing you to blush heavily and also shocking you.

You: (Is she...horny?)

You decide to test the waters and start to knead her breast. Melony's breathing starts to grow more rapid as she lets out quiet moans and you feel a wet spot on your crotch.

You: (S-she's wet. She's actually h-horny.)

You stop kneading her breast and look at her straight in the eyes.

You: Do you want me to make you feel better?

Melony: Y-yes.~

You lie her down onto the bed as you look down at her. You capture her lips with yours and almost immediately she started using her tongue. You make out with her until you pull away from her, a string of saliva bridging between you two. You lift up her shirt and to your surprise, her bare breasts are revealed to you.

You: Melony...did you not wear a bra today?

Melony: N-no...

You lean down and brush your tongue against one of her nipples, causing her to let out a moan as she shudders in pleasure.

Melony: (Y/N)...m-more...~

You continue to lick it as one of your hands grabs Melony's other breast. You grope her breast as you start to suck on her other breast. Melony lets out even more moans as she enjoys you pleasuring her. You felt yourself getting even harder upon hearing her pleasured moans. You eventually pull away and Melony grabs ahold of your pants and begins to tug at them.

You: (D-does Melony actually know what's in my pants? I-I thought she was innocent...)

You comply and pull off your pants as well as your undergarments, allowing your erect member to spring loose, free from its warm confinements. You felt your face heat up even more as you see your girlfriend stare at it. She sits up and then gently grabs it. She then starts gently stroking it before looking up at you.

Melony: D-does this hurt?

You: N-no, it feels good...

Melony smiles at you as she continues to stroke you. You were unable to hold in your moans. This makes her smile even more, knowing she's making you feel good.

You: M-Melony...

You moan even more when you feel her lick the tip of your dick. Your mind was becoming more and more clogged by lust and pleasure by the moment as she continues to lick your shaft.

You: M-Melony...!

You put hands on her head as you feel her start sucking on your dick. She also begins swirling her tongue around the tip. She was so good with her mouth, which really confused you.