23 March, 2022.

Mom has been my actual alarm clock for the past couple of months, even though I have set up one (sometime multiple) on my phone.

I've had the liberty to wake up by 10AM cause I currently do not have any compulsory schedule that I need to follow. But following yesterday's confrontation, mom woke me up at 9AM today. Still late but better than before.

For the most part of the morning, I kept going from one site to another trying to read about MBA course structures, fees, method of payment, deadline dates, placement reports, alumni, etc. I just get overwhelmed with so much information that I fail at remembering any of it so I keep going back to the same things. It's annoying.

Keeping with the successful KPop group competition series, Mnet has started releasing vids for the upcoming Queendom 2. For me, this season is going to be a different experience compared to last year mostly because I don't really stan any of the contestants. Kingdom was especially nerve racking because I kept wishing for TBZ to come on top regardless of other groups' performances. This time, I can watch the show comfortably without any bias.

Let me rank the first introductory performance, thereby also introducing the contestants.

1. VIVIZ (new group made of 3 former GFriend members)
2. Kep1er (new group recently formed on a Produce like Mnet show)
3. WJSN (Starship Ent. GG)
4. Hyolyn (Former 2nd Gen GG Sistar member)
5. Loona (Seems to have a dedicated fanbase, atleast on TW)
6. Brave Girls (unexpectedly surged in popularity last year, 1 member appeared on Queendom season 1)

Post lunch, I continued with the website readings. I also contacted one acquaintance from one of the B schools to know her experience. In the middle, I also heard a lot of THE BOYZ B sides to take part in a twitter song battle.

I left for college on time but had to take a detour to get my almost broken shoe fixed. Reached at same time as the prof but it's totally chill when you're doing post grad courses. We had to shift classes multiple times due to tech issues but still managed to get a lot done.

Because of these MBA college decisions, my mind still can't register that I'm going for a trip next week. There is some shopping that I want to get done beforehand. When do I go?! Where do I go?!

Now at the end of the day I do find myself still contemplating my B School options but I have a feeling I might take an unexpected decision tomorrow.