20 May, 2023.

I woke up really late today and this time I did not feel guilty cause I really needed that rest after yesterday's tiring day. My PG roomate had left for her weekend trip and I was glad to have the whole room to myself again.

I didn't feel like having lunch at my PG so ordered some cajun spiced pasta and lemonade for lunch. And then lazed around the entire day until evening.

My initial plan was to visit Steffani's place to help take a mock for her final review but she postponed it to tomorrow so I decided to meet up with Kristen today.

We had initially thought of going for a movie that her friend's father had produced and was strangely forced upon her. But none of the nearby theatres were playing it so we dropped that plan.

Instead, we visited a different part of the city and had drinks and food while colouring with sketch pens.

As always I had a great time with her. We had gone for their happy hours menu and got ourselves 3 LIITs. We thought they might dilute it because it was on an offer but dudeee it was strongggg! For food, we got their prawns, burger and pizza.

They played the birthday song at one point and I was tipsy enough to go hunt for whoever's birthday it was and wish him. Sweet boy came up to our table and gave a piece of his cake later.

We decide to head home by 11PM and it was a good thing I was able to identify the route back home.

I just finished having a call with one of my college mates and now I'll head to my bed for nice sleep.