7th June, 2023.

It's our last day of exploration for this trip.

In the morning, we visited 2 temples. We got the same guy who took us from Mysore to Coorg.

I had worn a sleeveless top so had to cover up to visit the second temple. Kinda annoying, ngl.

We had to climb a lot of steps to get to the temple and there we watched some people perform rituals by dipping themselves into the water. After spending some time there and taking in the amazing view of the hills, we left the temple.

Next, we visited a coffee and other herbal plantation site. They gave us a tour of all their plants while navigating through the slanted terrain. I was worried for mom the entire time cause she has leg issues. But it was still a good tour.

We bought (or were pressurized to buy) a lot of their produce and then left for lunch at the market. Post lunch, we visited the Raja Seat Park to take in yet another view of the beautiful hills.

I got adventurous and decided to go zip lining which I really liked. Made me feel like a small kid again heheheh..

Next on our list was to visit the waterfall. Now the route to reach the waterfall was to climb down multiple stairs so mom decided to skip it. Dad and I ended up going to the not so great waterfall (it's summer so we shouldn't have had high hopes in the first place).

The uphill climb was brutal! We had to take a seat multiple times throughout. I treated myself to some Maggi after reaching the entrance and we headed back to our hotel.

I wandered around the place and sat at the bench overlooking the valley. I sat there for a good hour and a half until it started to drizzle and I had no choice but to make my way back to the room.

For tonight's dinner, we decided to stay at our room by ordering a takeaway from the restaurant/cafe next door. We had food as well as the alcohol we had got for ourselves at the plantation.

Dad and I had a long chat where he told me more about his overseas stint and what made him decide to come back. He never broached that topic before and I'm glad that he felt I was mature enough to understand the situation.

What a successful trip this has been. Of course I would've loved Alex to be there too. But a great trip, nonetheless. :)