14 November, 2023.

It was my last full day of my eventful Diwali visit and I again spent it with some near and dear ones.

For lunch, my Maushi's fam and us went to an Italian restaurant in that part of town where I usually frequent. We arrived first but turns out, we arrived as the first guests of the restaurant for the day. Which was surprising considering it's vacation time and the restaurants in this area are quite popular.

Anyway, Maushi's family arrived and we had a good talk over some tasty Italian dishes! The place was too expensive tho so we couldn't fill our stomachs there. Instead, we visited a popular fort like cafe nearby that, ironically, I was introduced to by this family itself. Looks like this place expanded cause the routes branched out even more and I explored every part of it! After having a hearty meal, we bid each other goodbye.

Kenneth is leaving for the UK tomorrow to start a new job there and I wish him all the very best for this new journey! Bon voyage!

After all these eventful/busy days that my family and I have had ever since I came here, tonight was the first time we didn't have any plans. We had had so much heavy food these past few days that we resorted to having a very simple daal rice for dinner. Definitely needed it to cleanse my palatte.

I leave to go back to college tomorrow and even though I've been having one my best times in this city and don't feel like going back, I need to face my reality and get through it. There are some frustrations to let out, misunderstandings to clear, toxic situations to help people out of. And after this fresh breath of air, I really do feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the rest of my MBA journey.