29 May, 2022.

It's a PAIN to get rid of my habit of procrastination.

Kristen's birthday is within 10 days and I (along with Venus, Paul and Kristen's childhood friend) have yet to finalize all the gifts. It's unfortunate that I seem to be putting the most efforts. I'm okay with that, honestly, cause for me this is my best friend's birthday but I would really prefer if the replies came through faster. I feel like at the end I'm going to make my own decisions regardless of whether the others like it or not.

Which is basically creating a customised mug. Kristen has been on a look out for this H&M cup that says "Take your time".

This cup is not readily available at any damn store on the internet so we decided to customise one for her

I admit that the customised one doesn't look as classy as this one but that's the best I could do.

I spent quite some time today morning experimenting with some other designs and fonts

I spent quite some time today morning experimenting with some other designs and fonts. I'm conflicted with my own ideas and preferences. At one point I want to make it as simplistic at possible cause that's what she wanted for once. But then I feel like I should add something more interesting for it might look boring otherwise.

Anyways, that's what I was up to until lunch time. Dad had made chicken stew today! It was so gooood! Ah, I'm going to miss such dishes!

In the evening, we left for a shopping mall. We decided to go to the Decathlon store next to the mall cause I wanted to buy a good pair of sports shoes. The store was so big and there was so much to look at. I can imagine it being a sports/fitness lover's heaven.

We spent a good hour and a half in that store and came out with (thankfully) a pair of running shoes (a black one cause I was adamant about it), 1 pair of flip flops, 2 black bottom wear, 4 plain T shirts, 1 sports bra and 4 pairs of socks. Of course there were plenty other clothes that I tried on but decided to not purchase.

Thereafter we entered the mall and unlike last Sunday, entered only 1 other store for shopping. That is, after having Gelato ice cream and checking out some Tab options at Croma. We went to Pantaloons and surprisingly I wasn't tooo choosy with what I wanted to buy. Perhaps I should've been cause the bill came up to 13k....

I got 3 short kurtis, 1 long kurti, 2 formalish tunics, 1 multicoloured top and a pair of white salwar. Boy I really need to look for some goddamn sales.

I guess you could say today was a successful shopping day.

Grandad came back home today after a week and he surprisingly liked the stew dad had made. After a hearty dinner, I decided to pack some stuff up in a suitcase. But then..... check the first line of this chapter.