12 May, 2023.

Didn't sleep much last night as I virtually attended Alex's Convocation.

They have such a huge cohort! Didn't know they had these many schools under their basket.

But CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR OFFICIAL GRADUATION ALEX, SO PROUD OF YOU!💜

Alex was one of the last people to come up on stage which was at around 5:30 AM. So yeah, I was slightly a zombie by the time I woke up to get ready for office.

This pod is different than the others in the sense that I have to work with multiple people in comparison to just one manager. So I'm constantly having to divide time amongst all of them.

It also leaves me with no time to follow up on any catch ups that I may have scheduled. My lunch timings have also differed from the other interns this week.

I guess I'll just have to work on managing my time even better.

The team I'm primarily assigned to for the second half of my internship tend to come early and also leave early. Of course as an intern, they can't let me follow their exact timings. They give me work to complete before leaving. Today, they left by 5:30 and I got done with their work 2 hours later.

My dream of getting out of office before sunset wasn't met but this is the earliest I've left office on a weekday!

Of course I didn't plan on going back to my PG just yet. Regardless of when I leave from office, I'll only reach my PG after it gets locked.

Just kidding.

Kristen had called me up and asked if I wanted to go out for dinner cause her schedule was packed this weekend. Obviously I was up for it since I got done early too. This time, she decided to come to my area cause she felt bad about the amount I was spending to get to and from hers🥲

So we met up at this popular Coffee house. They seem to have stores in other cities as well but they are just everywhere in this city. I didn't even have to Google to know which is a good popular cafe here just cause you'd see one wherever you went.

I had a Vietnamese Shakerato (I was in a mood to try out something new) and a Chicken Sandwich. Oh, and a honey glazed cookie too! And boi, the food was so good!

We spoke about our work, funny placement stories, among other topics and just had a chill meet for about 3 hours. Kristen left after booking her ride and I did the same. I used a different app this time - as recommended by one of my college mates - and it turned out to be a boon! Not only were the fares lesser than the other apps, but when I tried searching for a ride on all apps simultaneously, this was the first one that clicked. Definitely going to use this app over the others. I just hope this user experience stays the same.