17 May, 2023.

I came to office early today. I had planned initially planned to come earlier but I still can't get myself to wake up before 7AM.

I tried to complete some work before my team came in. We interns had gone to attend an online Senior Leadership session but I had my news duties today amongst other things so I only half heard the talk.

The I finally got the time chance to work on the other deliverable from the other team (something that I was accused of not taking seriously yesterday). But that ended up being a bigger task than I had imagined.

Thankfully I was allowed to work on this for the day and pushed my pre-scheduled meeting to tomorrow. And that is what I did.

But there were quite a lot of meetings in the middle so I had to attend that as well. First, there was a briefing session for tomorrow's networking events and then a bi weekly call with a head.

We also had an HR connect session which was scheduled with our campus HRs to take feedback on the recruitment process, onboarding, internship structure, etc. I gave a suggestion on knowledge about tools that they could provide us with prior to the internship which was well received. Yay!

After the session, my fellow Placecommer and I went and spoke to the HR about Placecomm work which in hindsight I shouldn't have.

I wanted to work for longer but since I had come early today, I didn't want to exhaust myself even more.

I spoke to Steffani and Vera after coming back home and then with parents, my aunt and Stella. They've come to stay at our place for a couple of days.

I had some overdue chores left to do so I decided to do that even though it was late. I put my clothes for washing and drying, washed utensils and changed my bedsheets.

I wanted to have a full skin care session tonight but I also do need sleep so I'll just settle for my night routine and head to bed.