21 April, 2023.

There's no chill Friday concept in this office. I don't think I can stress this enough.

In fact, Fridays are turning out to be the longest day of the week, which is already a pretty hectic one.

One good part about today was that I finally figured my ride to office. Now I won't have to walk in scorching sunlight.

Once I reached office, I quickly got started with a dry run of the report my manager had taught me yesterday. I also updated my notes and took stock of my accesses.

Interestingly, our intern working group had started having a meeting about us on the floor itself and we could hear all of it. They soon realised this and shifted to a meeting room tho. Lol, it was awkward but hilarious.

Diego taught me some new set of stuff today which included A LOT of files/forms. It took him close to 3 hours to teach it to me and I took about 5 to the get job done....

I was in office till midnight today!

But I have no one to blame. The reports were supposed to go out today itself and I kept making silly errors. Diego was being veryyy patient with me. I would've been pissed if I were him so I'm glad he didn't go all beserk whenever he spotted my mistakes.

Since I got out of office really late, I decided to avail the company's ad hoc service cabs. They weren't lying when they said the ground transport peeps do not like ad hoc takers. They have attitude but still ensured that I got myself a ride back home.

The gate to my PG was obviously shut but unlike yesterday, I had informed them that I'll be late so I was able to get in without much hassle.

And now I'm so ready for the weekend.