15 April, 2023.

I woke up at Steffani's today.

Sweet girl also got a part of her complimentary breakfast for me.

After talking to her to for a bit, I came back to my room. By the looks of it, my hotel roommate had already checked out. Our vibes didn't really match after the first day so we didn't communicate much.

So I was really glad to find the room empty. I treated myself to a long bath and then got everything packed up since today is move-out-of-fancy-hotel-day.

Not before devouring their lavish lunch tho! Damn, I'm going to miss this spread so so much!

After lunch, I got ready to leave the hotel, booked myself a cab and reached my new humble abode. It's way too humble in comparison to the hotel bro. :P

My new roommate was asleep when I came into the room. I loosely set up stuff instead of unpacking entire bags. Because I had to leave....

TO MEET KRISTEN!!!!!

I met that female after so longgggg! I missed her waaay too much!

We had decided to meet up at a mall that was seemingly near my place. Since it showed only a 15 min walk from my place and I anyways wanted to explore the area, I decided to go walking. However the shorter route to the mall was shady as fuck! Imma stick to the main roads from next time onwards even if it takes more time.

So I met the female, we did some window shopping and some actual shopping too. I got myself jeans, bed sheets + pillows covers and office footwear because my existing ones were about to tear apart.

There was a fish spa right in the middle of the mall. We had passed by it before but decided to try it only after completing our shopping. However the guy help wasn't around so we had to pass it.

We ate at the Mc Donald's for sometime and then sat outside the mall and spoke for a long time. Oh and video called Venus too! Kristen's college life isn't going so great but I hope that second year brings much more exciting things to her life.

At around 8:30 PM, we left the mall to go to a nearby pub for dinner. Had some good chat over nice Thai curry and whiskey. Oh, I didn't know we had to pay extra for mixers. I'd prefer drinking at a house party then.

Kristen is like home to me. It felt so so great to talk to her face to face... I absolutely love this friendship!