5th June, 2023.

Unlike yesterday, we had a normal start to the day. Had good breakfast and left for a temple that was v far away from our hotel.

It was too hot there so we stayed in the shade as much as possible. It is said that this temple was in the middle of the nearby lake at one point but got submerged due to floods and has now been rebuilt by someone wealthy on the banks of the lake. Since it's summertime, the lake wasn't filled as much as I thought but it still looked nice.

Then we drove for another long duration and reached the Lodhi Gardens! I guess due to summertime there weren't a lot of people around but that turned out good for us cause I had heard that this place had the potential to get too crowded to enjoy.

The garden was vast and lush green with (manmade) waterfalls and fountains everywhere! After taking multiple pictures and getting treats ordered for Kristen (it's her birthday today!), we rested under the shade for a bit. Then dad and I took a small boat ride before exiting the place and heading for lunch..

..at this small yet amazing uttapa place that I had seen in a lot of vlogs. The uttapa was so fluffy, I loved it!

Post lunch, we went near the Cathedral that we visited yesterday but this time, it was to shop at the shop right in front of it. We spent quite some time there getting what we wanted and then head back to the hotel.

We rested at the hotel until it was dinner time and then walked quite a bit to a good North Indian restaurant that I had found via Zomato. Even though I have no complaints about South Indian food, it was good to eat familiar North Indian food again.

And that marks the end of our adventures in Mysore.

However the trip is still on and we head to the next city tomorrow!