24 April, 2023.

Another week of internship begins.

I woke up relatively early cause I desperately needed to have a hair wash.

Went to office with slightly wet hair and got ready (make up and hairwise) in a washroom that I now identify as my personal one. I don't know if it was made with that intention but I only see the support staff use it and they never stop me from going there so I'll use it as per my wishes. There's too much pressure to get ready in the on-the-floor washroom cause you might end up meeting someone familiar.

As soon as I got to my seat (I had to shift seats cause there's a hot-seat-but-not-really system and new joinees have started coming to office now), I started working on the weekly reports that my manager had taught me last week.

After I had finished with one, I got to know that the data I pulled was wrong. Dunno how tho, I followed everything to the T and didn't mess with anything. Anyways, apart from the reports, there was a query related to Friday's form submission that I had to resolve.

Our working group had a catch up meeting and told us about the mid review that we have next week. Scarryyyy!

They also mentioned our absence of catch ups with people in the dept. I felt so guilty. I really need to do something about it.

In a very bad news, our second term GPA came out and I scored really really bad.