6th June, 2023.

We got ready, had breakfast and checked out of the hotel to leave for our next destination, which is Coorg!

On the way, we visited a monastery compound. I have never seen any place like this but really liked it. It had two big temples and monks quietly going about with their business.

We visited the shops in the area and got a couple of souvenirs to take back home. Oh, and I also forgot my phone there so we had to go back and visit the place for the second time.

Then we went and visited a safari that also housed Kaveri river back waters. It felt nice to soak my feet in the water. I did have a hard time balancing myself tho. Right outside the Safari place, there were a couple of eatery shacks so we ended up having maggi and fries for lunch.

We then completed the rest of our journey to Coorg and checked into our loft type room. The room felt nice, we could have all three of us living in the same space.

Oh and the weather there was amazing! Coorg is a hill station so it would've been a bummer if the weather wasn't good. After resting for a bit, we took an interesting bus ride to the nearby market. This is our first time not traveling via a cab on this trip. The view during the bus ride was pretty nice.

We reached the market and walked uphill quite a bit roaming around and checking out what the market had to offier. We had coffee at a place that I found and then dinner at a supposedly popular Coorg restaurant that served.... Coorg cuisine. The food was definitely experimental but unfortunately didn't suit my taste-buds.

The ride back to the hotel was kinda scary due to the lack of street lamps. But we still made it. Coorg definitely has a different vibe than Mysore and with the kind of adventures we've had only a few hours into this place, I'm excited to see what tomorrow holds for us.