3 May, 2023.

Today was dedicated to prepping for tomorrow's mid review.

I came to office by 9AM. Before working on my review, I got quite a bit of my project work done so that I had more talking points and could show what all I've done.

Then I spent the rest of the day making my presentation. I showed my first draft to Diego and he went "what is this shit?"

Shit.

Diego is pretty straight forward as a person so I took the insult much better than I usually would. Another reason was that his motive wasn't to demean me but help me present stuff better. He gave LOADS of suggestions - he practically made my presentation the way it is. He explained everything bit by bit dude. I absolutely LOVE his support.

I juggled between reworking on the PPT and VP asks on one of my submissions. That VP has no chill!

It's post 3 AM now and my fellow interns and I are still going at our presentations. We were asked to concise our work for 3 weeks in just a slide so it was tough to decide how to explain the breadth of our projects in a small space while also ensuring that all the points are covered. Cause ultimately it's a review and they need to know how hard we've worked and what progress have we made.

I'm really scared for tomorrow but let's work with a peaceful mind and get this (shit?) (re)done.