20 December, 2023.

Today we woke up around 10AM, got everything packed and left the dorms with our luggage. We paid a cab driver 300 bucks for a less than 5 min uphill ride but I guess it was necessary because there was absolutely no way we could've climbed uphill with that much luggage.

We had some really nice breakfast at a small eatery, got ourselves tickets and boarded a Government bus to Mussoorie after about 2 hours. The ride was a good one - some fellow passengers played some good music and I went off to sleep at one point.

We reached Dehradun, hopped onto a vv cramped tuktuk which dropped us to another bus hub where we took yet another govt bus back towards our college.

Even though this wasn't one of those fancy sleeper buses designed for long travels, the seats didn't feel uncomfortable. What made us uncomfortable tho were two drug addicts who had boarded the bus sometime along the way. They kept smoking, fidgeting and making others uncomfortable.

At one point, Silas had an altercation with one of them and I thought I was about to witness a proper North Indian agressive fight. Especially when the seemingly peaceful looking bus conductor lost his cool and literally dragged the man down and threatened to get him off the bus if he misbehaved. Ngl, it was scary.

After taking a pit stop in the middle to feed ourselves some fritters and omlette, we reached our neighbourhood by 7:45 PM and our campus by 8:15 PM. First activity after coming back was to take a long overdue shower.

Then I started collaborating with Ryan for a competition that we've taken part in.

We're now going to start our last term in this college. And this terms feels like it's going to be different in a good way cause I've done away with the toxic people that I once used to call my "team". I may not have a lot friends to hang out with like I thought I would. But it does feel relaxing to not constantly have identity crisis and keep thinking about how I should behave. I may still be in the public eye but no longer feel pressurized by it. :)