Second chapter (2)

<3

Felix woke up as his alarm rang. He had set his alarm a little earlier so he could go buy the ingredients he needed before they would go to do some dance practice again. He wanted to try out a new sort of recipe for the brownies. Some days earlier he found a new recipe were he needed fewer things of everything but so there still will be the same amount of brownies.

He put on a grey hoodie and a pair of black pants. He didn't put any makeup on, since he'll be covering his face with a mask. He also took his white cap and grabbed his phone and keys, ready to leave. He opened the door as silently as he could, so he wouldn't wake anyobody up. He closed the door and started walking towards the car and drove to the grocery store.

When he was done shopping he came home to a total chaos. Everyone were kinda panicked since Felix weren't there. (I mean, he didn't say anything) Felix wasn't expecting them to be awake when he got home, so he just stood there like a confused chick. (I can actually imagine this-)

"I-I'm home..?" Felix said confused.

Everyone just paused and looked at him.

"ThAnk gOd, you are okay" Chan sighed and hugged him.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be? Anyways, please help me get these things to the kitchen." Felix said with a little laugh.

"You went shopping so early in the morning?!" Hyunjin said dramatically.

"Yup, so I could make brownies for you. We definetely need some energy after we've danced, right?" Felix said happily. "So I thought I'll try this new recipe while I'm at it too"

"You do what you want, just don't scare us like that" Chan said accusingly.

"yeah, yeah. Now help me get these things to the kitchen!" Felix complained.

"I'll help you" Hyunjin said and grabbed one of the bags Felix was holding.

Soon everything was in the kitchen and Felix began to prepare for making brownies. He hadn't made brownies in a while, so he were happy to finally make some again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

I know, nothing has really happened yet....but just wait! Like, trust the process, please.
And a little spoiler here: We'll have some minsung moments here too, don't worry.

Thank you for one vote already and three reads! (nothing much to cheer about, but still)

Hav a great day/ night! LOVE YA!! <3