twenty-sixth chapter (26)

<3

Hyunjin were caught off guard when Felix suddenly jumped in front off him out off nowhere.

"OH SH- FELIX WHY?!" He screamed with annoyance. 

"Becaauuuseee I am bored!" Felix happily said. "And I want to read so..."

"Just go read then?" Hyunjin said confused. "I mean you don't need permission to read, right"

"noo..." Felix pouted. "But I want to read the fanfictiooonn...."

It took a couple of seconds for Hyunjin to understand what Felix was talking about. What fanfiction? Then he remembered about the fanfiction on wattpad and gasped a little.

"What?" Felix said a little surprised. 

"Oh uh nothing..." Hyunjin awkwardly says and scratch his neck. "Uh yes of course we could read if you want to...I- I mean..."

"Thank you!!" Felix immediately jumped up on Hyunjin's lap without thinking. "OH I'M SORRY I-"

"Nah it's okaay..." Hyunjin says and try not to have a heart attack. He picks up his phone and open up wattpad.

"Oh we've got notifications!" Felix pointed on a bell with a red dot on it. "Should we check them?"

"I mean I don't..." Felix gave Hyunjin a pout and puppy eyes. "...we'll check the notifications, yes."

Felix eagerly clicked on the bell and saw notifications like:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New story update! _______________________ part 35

New story update! _______________________ part 34

__________ followed you!

____________________ answered your comment!

You've got new messages!

Writing contest! For more info, click on...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"New messages?" Hyunjin asks. "How do we read them?"

"Hyunjin. Look there." Felix says and points somewhere on the phone. "That's the word MESSAGES."

"Oh I didn't realize-" Hyunjin felt a little embarrassed that he didn't notice that. 

"It's okaaay Hyunjin-ssi!" Felix laughed. "We should maybe inprove your english!"

"Y-yeah maybe..." Hyunjin felt awkward when someone commented on his english. Especially when Felix did because then he would feel like he wasn't good enough. "L-let's start reading."

They had been reading for who knows how long when they fell asleep. They didn't even realize they fell asleep and they didn't realize they fell asleep on couch in the living room, where anyone could find them. One thing that Hyunjin didn't know that could've been useful for him to know was that Felix was very cuddly in his sleep. He would unconsciously hug anything near him in his sleep and sometimes he would also say things in his sleep that he doesn't remember he said when he's awake.

Hyunjin were dreaming that he was standing in complete emptiness. He could only see black and he didn't see any light, but for some reason he felt like he heard someone talking. He ran around and didn't feel any ground under his feet but kept running, not knowing why he was running. He soon saw a dot of light right in front of him and he cupped his hands under the dot, staring at it as if it was water in a dessert. The dot changed shape to a white silhouette of a tiny human curled up to a ball. The human then grew bigger and became only a little shorter than Hyunjin. Details and colour were added to the human and Hyunjin thought he recogniced the creature in front of him. He guessed it was a boy, since it didn't have any...female features. The boy said something and whined. Hyunjin tried to pat him but the boy dissappeared as soon as Hyunjin were close to touching him. Hyunjin looked around, confused and heard cries far away. He tried using his voice, but he really couldn't speak, even if he tried screaming as loud as he could he wouldn't make a sound. Now panicking Hyunjin tried to find some way out and ran straight forward until he saw five white dots. Then eight more dots arrived. And more. And more. Soon Hyunjin were standing in white emptiness instead of black. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again, he saw Felix resting on his chest.

What a nightmare, Hyunjin thought and patted Felix's head. I'm really glad that wasn't real. I don't want Felix to ever dissappear like that boy did. And I promise, to the sunhine or whatever there is to promise, that I will never leave Felix's side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh hellooOOo.

Ouch my fingers hurt after writing this-
Well I guess it was worth it for those who were waiting :)
Oh Yeah!! I have now published my Minsung ff, pls check it out! I also have a THIRD ff, but I wont spoil that now...Cuz You'll have to wait for it. All I can say is that it's a Stray Kids ff, not a couple ff. And that it's...NO SHUT UP AUTHORNIM!!!!!

Hee...sorry!

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAA!!! <3