Fiftieth chapter! (50!)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Honestly here I just want to say a thank you so so much for those who have been following my story. Thank you so much for 21.3k reads! I never thought it would get so many reads...I remember being so excited over getting 4k reads only 6 months ago! I'm surprised my story has come this far. My dream wasn't to get reads, I just wanted to try and write.

'My prince' by minminscent was the first fanfction I ever read. I remember reading it everyday. I loved it, I still do, and if you haven't read it it's in my EVERYONE MUST READ list :D

Again, thank you for all the love and support, family and friends I've gotten from and on this story. Without finding wattpad I wouldn't be where I am today.

I WOULD STILL HAVE MY INOOCENCE-

No but actually. Thank you. I'm looking forward to the day I can hug you all and shower you with love. yOU HAVE NO CHOICE-
By the way, I'll change the 'about' on this story since it doesn't match with the end I want it to have TTwTT 

Also, if there's anything you would like for the bonus chapter coming up, please comment this here! I'm open to anything, even for those haurny mfs out there-

Anygays, I won't disturb you now :)

Welcome to the fiftieth chapter of an accident <3

"I hope he isn't like, dying..." Jisung mumbled.

"oh come on, last time he was making out with Hyunjin. I'm sure he's fine." Minho patted his baby's head as they walked up to Felix's hospital room. "M'baby first!"

"Oh what a gentleman~" Jisung said in a princess-ish tone. He looked over to where Felix was supposed to sit in his hospital bed...seeing him and Hyunjin awfully close...again. He turned around quickly and poked Minho in the side, whispering to him. "Look look. Take a pic take a pic!"

Minho smirked as he opened the camera on his phone.

"Got them~" He said in a satisfied tone. "Sweet sweet revenge."

"Now now baby, don't be like that~" Jisung softly slapped him on the shoulder. "They seem quite busy, maybe we should leave them alone pfFT-"

Minho slapped his hand over Jisung's mouth to prevent him from being too loud.

"Shhh." Minho backed out with Jisung and slowly closed the door. "Let's go on a date, the amusement park sound good?"

"Yay! thank you thank you~" Jisung kissed Minho on the cheek and hugged him. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter :3

Well maybe I should make the sad part either way? Or not? hmmm...

Either way, do you want me to finish the minsung fluff in another chap?

hehehehhehehe

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAA <3 <3 <3