Seventh chapter (7)

<3

Everyone seemed like they hold their breath in. Felix couldn't hear any breathing at all, he couldn't even hear himself breathe. Jeongin's answer was normal, right? They'd just talked about it so he just had that in mind, right? It was nothing about their actions or how they talked...Right? Felix kinda paniced inside but tried to not show it. He looked at the others, to see their reaction.
Hyunjin were looking down on his feet again with a little pink on his cheeks. He looks uncomfortable....
Chan and Changbin were just scanning the others to see if they were okay. Mostly Chan, Changbin just sat there and looked a little confused.
Lee Know and Jisung had their mouths open, but started to smile a little.
Seungmin and Jeongin looked like they didn't know what happened, but then Jeongin seemed to realise what happened and he looked down too, leaving Seungmin with a confused face.

Felix then heard some chuckles to his right side and turned his head to see Minho and Jisung laughing at them.

"Hey...what's so funny?" Felix asks suspiciously. "I swear if it's-"
He got cut off by Jisung.

"The- ouch, hha my stomach, I need to stop laughing like this- The tension in the room that came from nowhere...Aaah, it's too funny!" Jisung chukled while talking.

SoonFelix also began to find it funny, how he paniced over a single word that of course doesn't mean anything! And Hyunjin were probably just playing a prank on them, he's not the type to fall in love with somebody! Felix felt how his stomach started to fill up with laughter, and he needed to release it as soon as possible.

Soon everybody was laughing and rolling on the floor. The neighbour probably wondered what was happening, but that was their problem. Felix didn't care about how he looked or sounded or smelled right now, he was just so confused at what happened. He almost couldn't stop laughing! Tho he needs to breathe, so he tried to take some breaths. 

"Uuuh...w-we need to continue..."Jisung panted. "We can't stop the game like this..."

"Nah, we'll stop. We have to go to that whatever-it-was-called show tomorrow" Minho said. "Let's go to bed early so we have more energy tomorrow."

"Yes, we really should go to bed. INCLUDING YOU" Felix pointed at Chan. "You can't have any work now since we're done witth the recording and stuff! No excuses!"

"But I-" Chan said.

"NO BUTS!! YOU GO TO BED!" Felix said firmly.

"Okay, I'll go to bed." Chan sighed. 

Everyone headed for their rooms to get their pajamas.

TIME SKIP~

Jisung were walking to his room when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see who it was, to find Minho standing right behind him.

"Ah, Minho Hyung, you startled me!" Jisung said. "Jeez, you can't pop out from nowhere like that..."

"My dare..." Minho said in a low voice. "I haven't done it yet."

Jisung didn't get what he meant at first. A dare?
Then he remembered. The dare that he gave Minho!

"Ah- the dare? Then do it fast, cuz I'm gonna punsih you if you don't do it!" Jisung said teasingly.

Before he could react, Minho kissed him on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! 

First chapter for today and I'll maybe update later!
Now things are beginning to happen! Hope you enjoyed, I enjoyed writing this!
I just wanted to tell you my favourite fanfictions about Hyunlix so you could read them too!

* 12 am by Oddinaryfriend

* Just friends by Lovsii

* What if by xXArjonaXx

* perfect by honeychxn

* My prince by minminscentt

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YA!! <3