fifty-seventh chapter (57)

<3

Felix had lately been practicing a bit too much at dance, he felt that in his back. He'd already told Jisung about his back pain, but Jisung got the dirtiest mind at the moment so he didn't help so much.

He decided to ask Chan to help him out, trying to figure out what was wrong with his back. However, he and Chan never really found anything wrong except that he might be overworked. Chan reccomended Felix that he just practices a bit less.

knock knock

Felix get's drawn out of his thoughts as someone knocks on his door.

"Yes?" He shouts.

"Hi baby~" Hyunjin sticks his head inside the room as he cutely smiles. "May I come in?"

"You may" Felix chuckled. Hyunjin knew he was always welcomed here, he didn't need to ask. "Anything wrong or you just want to be with me?"

"I just wanted to see my favourite person in the whole wide world!" Hyunjin says in a tiny voice as he hugs Felix tightly. "and read the new fanfiction!"

"Oh right!" Felix had forgot that they started reading a new fanfiction as the other one has gone discontinued. This time it's a minsung fanfiction. "But you know it's a bit spicy"

"Oh I can handle that~" Hyunjin said in a flirty tone as he opened wattpad on his phone. The couple sat down on Felix's bed, heads close to one another as they begun reading.

"Wait what" Felix let out as they read the introductions. "What's omega?"

"I don't know either, but I think they're gonna explain..." Hyunjin mumbled.

"Ah, alpha, omega, beta." Felix said as he read further. "Oh it's like a rank thingy"

"Human animals?" Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh I'm an alpha, wow"

"Oh my, Jisung pretending to be alpha but is omega" Felix smirked to himself. "This is gonna be interesting..."

"MINHO!!" a somewhat new voice was heard from the outside.

minho immediatly froze on the spot, recognizing the voice. it is his cousin, felix. he detached his mouth from the nipple.

the aplha had to collect some of his senses again.

"Damn, minsung make out session much" Felix slightly chuckled, not noticing how much he is blushing right now.

"They're probably doing that for real though" Hyunjin laughed at himself.

"We could too..." Felix said in a flirty tone as he looked at Hyunjin while smirking.

"Indeed, we could..." Hyunjin made eye contact with Felix. "...But I wanna keep reading the fanfcition"

Felix pouted, feeling like he failed with his flirting. He pretended to sulk as he turned away from Hyunjin, who giggled at how baby-ish his angel was acting.

"Come on baby~" Hyunjin patted Felix's head. "Don't be upset, I'll give you a kiss"

"No!" Felix said cutely as he pretended to be angry.

"Yes~ I promise!" Hyunjin held up his hands as to prove he weren't lying.

"Hmf..." Felix turned around with a pouty face. "...fine."

Hyunjin smiled as leaned closer to Felix petit face. He could feel the butterflies kicking around in his stomach as his lips softly landed on Felix's puffy ones.

As always it was amazing. Felix, who were the one that pretended not to want it, deepened the kiss by softly laying down and making Hyunjin be on top of him.

crack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh oh, who died?

Yeah well I didn't, not yet at least!

Honestly, I am so happy because life has been throwing shit at me, but I've been dodging it like crazy! I still feel happy, school's going well and...

I just realized it might be because I'm not using wattpad as much.

IM NOT QUITTING

However I might need to take a break after I've ended this book...I only have a month and a half left of seventh grade TTwTT

I DO NOT WANT TO BE OLD

but at the same time I want to so

Also I took a bit from  twisted/ minsung   by cuddlino

It is veeeery many 18+ scenes but the storyline is awesome. (It is not done)

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAA <3 <3 <3