fifty-second chapter (52)

<3

knock knock

"Yes? come in!" Felix shouted slightly, welcoming the person knocking on the door.

"Hi Felix!" The doctor greeted him with a smile. "I have some news for you!"

"Yes?" Felix tilted his head like a puppy.

"In a few minutes, another doctor will come here and check on your arm!" She read from a paper. "And if it's all good like it's supposed to be, you will be able to go!"

"Really?" Felix smiled brightly. "Thank you so much!"

The doctor chuckled.

"You're a cute one, aren't you?" She shook her head. "It's our pleasure!"

Felix giggled as she exited to room.

"Hyunnie, you hear that!" Felix looked to his right side, where a smiling Hyunjin was sitting.

"I heard." He nodded. "You'll be all good, Lixie. You'll be home again!"

"Finally I'll be able to play mario cart!" Felix let out a small squeal.

The door opened and the new doctor entered.

"Hello, is this Felix?" He asked with a small smile.

"Yes it is!" looked away from Hyunjin and smiled back at the doctor. "You're here to check on my arm, aren't you?"

"I am, ms. Kim must've told you" He walked up to Hyunjin and Felix. "Excuse me sir, I need to be on his right side in order to look at it"

"Ah- yes, sorry haha" Hyunjin awkwardly chuckled and left the chair, just to go to the other side and sit there.

"Thank you. So Felix, have you had any problems with your body before?" The doctor asked.

"No, not really" Felix shook his head. "Well, I have some scars, but that shouldn't affect me so bad"

"Scars? From an accident or combat or anything like that?" The doctor looked at Felix's arm while asking.

"No um..." Felix hesitated how he should say it. "It's uh, by a knife"

"A knife? Did someone attack you?" 

"No it was self...I did it" Felix looked at the doctor and saw his nametag, saying mr. choi. "...Mr. Choi"

"I see." Mr. Choi wrote something on his papers and looked at Felix's arm again. "As you said, it shouldn't affect you that bad. Have you made sure that you cleaned them?"

"I think so, yes" Felix nodded.

"Good. I will now poke your arm at certain spots, tell me if it hurts or tickles or anything." Mr. Choi informed Felix.

"Mkay" The blonde nodded again.

Mr. Choi poked on Felix's arm carefully.

"Does this hurt?" He asked while poking at that spot over and over again.

"Not really, it burns a little but I can barely feel it" Felix shrugged.

"Good." Mr. Choi backed away a bit. "Actually, you seem to be good to go. I don't think I need to test anything more, it's if you want it for safety."

"Nah, it's good! Thanks" Felix smiled.

"It's our pleasure!" Mr. Choi smiled. He looked for something in his pockets and gave a jar of some kind of cream. "Also, make sure to put this on your arm at least once in a month for quicker healing."

"I will! Thank you so much" Felix slightly bowed his head, taking the jar from Mr. Choi.

"You are now allowed to go home whenever you feel like it" Mr. Choi informed. "Have a good day!"

Felix and Hyunjin watched as Mr. Choi exited the room.

"Do you wanna go home directly?" Hyunjin asked with a sweet voice.

"Mm...I don't know" Felix thought for a second. "I have a question"

"Ask on" Hyunjin said, staring at the gorgeous blonde male in front of him.

"Do you remember how you aren't allowed to break Winter?" Felix stared into space while asking.

"Yes...?" 

"Forget that. Call Minsung and tell them to meet up with us at the café."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tIME FOR REVENGEEEE MUHAUHAUSHUDGWIHALJÖkjohilgfyt

I am not fine BECAUSE MY MOM WENT TO MUSICBANK IN PARIS WITH FRCKING VIP TICKETS AND FRONT ROW AND SHE GOT SEE LIKE THGE  BOYS, SKZ, MAMAMOO, ENHYPEN AND MUCH MORE LIKE NOOO

AND SHES GPING TO LOLAPALOOZA IN JULY 

ITS NOT FAIR

however 

Is everyone okay? Everyone is at least alive, right? I really don't wanna loose any of you, you're my family now. It's like loosing your childhood teddy. 

My break is soon over and I do not want it to end. However, there is like two month until summer break which is three month long so B)

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAA<3<3<3