fifty-fifth chapter (55)

<3

"Soo...only two punches, some insults and one kick?" Minho asked with a hesitant face.

"Yup. If we do more she might faint or something and we'd be the suspects" Felix said with his arms crossed.

The four boys had long ago finished their orders and were now discussing how they would get their revenge on Winter.

"Do we ask her to meet us at the back?" Hyunjin questioned.

"I mean I don't think we have any other choice..." Jisung shurgged as he glanced at Winter, who was helping costumers at another table.

"We'll do it when there's fewer people around here." Felix said. "If there's too many around that notices us we might get in bigger trouble than expected"

"My angel is smart y'all" Hyunjin grinned as he hugged Felix.

"My squirrel is cute y'all" Minho smirked as he tried to hug Jisung but Jisung backed away, only to tease the older. "Nevermind, he's a pain in the ass"

"I love you too" Jisung cheerfully said.

"Hey excuse mee~"

The two couples attention turned to the too familiar girl standing at their table again.

"Yes, Winter?" Jisung said with somewhat dark eyes, but still a smile plastered on his face.

"Could you meet me at the back in a few?" She gave Felix a cold stare. 

"Sure, we were-" Jisung was about to tell their plan to Winter when Minho quickly pecked him on the lips to shut up. "...what was I talking about"

"He was meant to say that we have no schedule after this so yes" Minho awkwardly smiled at the disgusted H0MoPhoBiC girl.

"....sure" Winter slowly backed away and walked to the workers room (behind the café kinda)

Felix took a deep breath as he tried not to be to excited about actually hurting someone. He hates it, but this time he felt eager to punch her fake face. Even though he knew that he probably would feel guilty afterwards and end up apologizing to her way too many times.

TIME SKIP~ (the few minutes went by)

Felix made his way to the back with confidence. He felt strong and ready to fight. Even though he wouldn't do anything except make a dramatic entrance.

"Winter" He called her name as she stood there, hiding her hands behind her back. He immediatly gave Jisung a glance, who were hiding behind some kind of trash can, that said 'she may have weapons'. Jisung looked somewhere and turned around, probably messaging or signaling the others about the information.

"Felix! Hi~" She said with a creepy smile. "Where's your friends?"

"Somewhere here" He shrugged. "What about you? Oh right, you haven't got any"

"Being sassy, are we?" She chuckled a bit. "You know, I've actually changed my mind."

"How do you mean?" Felix asked cautiosly.

"I still want the hottie, but I felt something when I stabbed you..." She showed her hands and she had some kind of rope and...handcuffs? "When you screamed before passing out, it made fly to heaven."

"are you planning on trying to get laid with me?" Felix asked with 'are you serious' face.

"Yes~" She nodded with a bit of blush creeping onto her cheeks. "And I'm not gonna fail!~"

"No you're gonna fail FAIL" Jisung said as he stood up from the bushes. He had heard enough, and his twin isn't going to be raped anytime soon. "You're probably only doing as your father did to your mom. No, sorry, you don't have parents, they left you~"

"Also, he wouldn't just go around and fuck those who asks him to" Minho stood up somewhere behind the sunshine twins and Winter's face turned a bit nervous. "If the right person asked him to he would probably, but you literally tried to kill him a few days ago so..."

"And I would probably be the right person" Hyunjin walked up from behind Winter, which made her turn around with a scared face. "However I don't think I would ask him to, it depends on the situation"

"Now now, four boys vs one girl?" Winter said with a shaking voice. "I-Isn't that a bit unfair?"

"Unfair?" Felix snorted. "You stabbed me with a knife."

"Talk about unfair huh?" Jisung took some steps closer to the girl. "Now what's unfair is, that you get to work here, debut with aespa, get money for it and still act bitch and steal boyfriends?"

"Look at my cutie go off on her" Minho mumbled with sweet eyes. He then shook his head and put on a cold face again.

"Hyunjin, hold her" Felix demanded. He cracked his fingers as he got ready to punch her.

"You know, you should prepare for pain!" Jisung said with a smile.

Felix punched her hard in the jaw, making her head fling upwards. If Hyunjin hadn't held her in his strong arms, she would've fallen backwards.

"You know, I love getting compliments" Felix said as he landed a less harder punch on her left shoulder. "I'm a sucker  for them."

He hit her hard in the stomach, making her gasp for air.

"However..." He backed off, done with his thing, letting Minho step forward.

"Trying to force me is never a good idea." The sunshine twins said at the same time, a creepy smile finding its way onto their faces as they tilted their heads to the side at the same time.

If Winter wasn't scared of Hyunjin or Minho, she was for sure now after seeing the two boys move like that. It was like seeing a pair of siblings teaming up for an enemy. It was rare and powerful.

The girl being too focused on the two scaring boys in the background didn't notice the foot coming towards her right shoulder before it was too late. She tried to scream but Hyunjin quickly covered her mouth with his big hand.

She must've been overwhelmed of emotions, because she fainted in Hyunjin's arms. He laid her down on the ground, checking if she was breathing or bleeding too much anywhere before standing up again.

"We gotta get outta here" Minho said as he dragged Jisung behind him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REVENGE DONE

This was almost a1000 words but eeeh

TTnTT

I DO NOT WANT TO JHVJ"EYTDKÖO END THIS

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAA <3 <3 <3