Forty-sixth chapter (46)

<3

Felix chit-chatted with Hyunjin's parents and Yeji for a few minutes, before he asked to talk to Hyunjin. They bid their goodbye's as they walked out of the room.

Felix looked at Hyunjin and smiled.

"I'm okay" He told him. Hyunjin only nodded and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"You know I'm not gonna be calm unless you tell me what happened." Hyunjin said in a jokingly serious tone. Felix giggled.

"Basically I got stabbed in the arm!" He said and took off the piece of cloth, revealing his arm all bandaged up. The bandage was pink-ish at a few spots, Hyunjin guessing it was blood. "Before you start to worry and stuff, they gave me painkillers and treated me as fast as they could."

"Good to hear that" Hyunjin sighed in relief. "Now who stabbed you?"

"Only if you promise not to kill the person" Felix hold his pinky finger up, wanting to make Hyunjin pinky-promise. Hyunjin hesitated but when Felix made puppy eyes he instantly linked their pinky's. "Good! Do you remember Winter?"

"That girl who tried her best to steal my attention?" Hyunjin gritted his teeth. "Yeah I remember her."

"Yea she was the one who stabbed me. Chan already gave her a lesson so you don't have to do it too!" Felix chuckled.

"For real?!" Hyunjin let out in surprise. "She had the courage to do that?! What is she, yandere?"

"If she is then I'm doomed" Felix smiled at Hyunjin.

They stared at each other's eyes, slowly getting closer without noticing.

"Felix..." Hyunjin whispered as he cupped his boyfriend's cheek. "You worried me so much"

Felix smiled.

"I'm okay now. It's okay."

Hyunjin's eyes glanced at Felix's lips, the urge to kiss them slowly creeping up on him. Felix seemed to feel the same, as he looked at Hyunjin's lips and closed his eyes. Hyunjin could feel Felix's breath against his by now. Hyunjin also closed his eyes, butterflies flying all around his body.

"HEY-"

Hyunjin's eyes flickered between Felix and Jisung.

"...I'm just gonna go again..." Jisung slowly walked backwards and closed the door again.

Hyunjin could feel how his ears were burning, probably looking neon red by now.

"Well that's awkward..." Felix nervously chuckled.

"Oh you don't say" Hyunjin jokingly rolled his eyes.

Hyunjin glanced at Felix, who were all red in his face, not pale anymore.

"Shall we try again?" Hyunjin smirked, teasing Felix.

Felix blushed even more and looked away from Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin~" he whined.

"is it safe to go inside now?" Jisung's voice was heard from the door again. "Y'all had your make-out session?"

"We didn't-" Hyunjin started but got cut off by Felix.

"Yeah, we're done" He smirked at the now very red Hyunjin.

"Good good. Now, let me just..." Jisung cleared his throat and then flew to Felix. "BESTIE ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Felix chuckled as Jisung dramatically went off about how worried they were and how he just cannot sit there and laugh at it and that this is a serious matter.

"YOU CAN'T JUST WORRY US LIKE THAT AND THEN JUST-"

"Yeah yeah shut up" Minho appeared behind Jisung from nowhere.

"Minmin!~" Jisung squealed and turned around to give Minho a hug.

Minho smiled gently and his eyes softened for a second before turning back to normal.

"Who am I killing?" He said with a stern tone.

Felix chuckled.

"You aren't killing anyone, Minho."

Minho lifted one of his eyebrows and turned to Hyunjin.

"He said no..." he shrugged, but secretly nodded to Minho.

"Saw that, Hyunnie." Felix pouted and crossed his arms but winced at the pain.

"Hyunjin sighed and shook his head.

"Alright alright, I'll try not to kill anyone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finalLY

I HAVE ZERO INSPIRATION BUT I MANAGED TO WRITE...THIS

We'll see when the next update is coming tho-

Also, I published a new book today, it's already done!

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAAAA<3<3<3<3<3