tenth chapter (10)

<3

Felix and Hyunjin ate dinner before everybody else since the two of them were starving. After they ate Hyunjin decided to just watch a moie or something because he didn't really have enough energy to do anything were he needs to move around.
Hyunjin placed himself on the couch and started searching for some good movie recommendations. While he was searching Felix came from nowhere and just crashed down in the couch, still wrapped in in a blanket.

"Hey hey hey, Hyunjinnie" Felix said playfully. He truly is a kitten.

"What do you waaant~ I'm searching for movies" Hyunjin complained.

"I'm bored so I'll stick with you now" Felix said.

Hyunjin kept searching for some good movies to watch but he couldn't find any he wanted to watch. Soon he just turned off the TV since he weren't gonna use it.

"Hey, do you know this thing called wattpad?" Felix asks.

"Wattpad...I've heard of it but I don't know what it is" Hyunjin says while thinking.

"Well it's this kind of place were you can write your own stories and stuff like...uh what was it called..." Felix groaned while trying to remember. "Ah right! Fanfictions! It's like a story about people you like. Like a fan who writes stories."

"So STAY writes about us too?" Hyunjin asks.

"Maybe...I haven't checked it out yet so we can maybe do it now?" Felix said while unlocking his phone. "Let's see...w-a-t-t-p-a-d"

Felix search on App Store and found an app with an orange W . He downloaded and opened the app with curious eyes.

"Do we need to have an account?" Hyunjin asked. "I want our name to be DoggyLover4419"

"Why DoggyLover4419?" Felix asks with a chuckle. "I like it. Okay..."

Felix made an account and started searching up different stories to see if there were any about them. Felix found some stories with the name 'Hyunlix' and saved them in the library.

"Hey, let's read them! I don't have anything else to do so please?" Hyunjin begged Felix.

"Uh...yeah. But do you know what Hyunlix means...?" Felix asks a little flustered.

"Ah, yes. It's you and me, right?" Hyunjin avoided eye contact with Felix. "It's just a story, it's not for real"

Felix looked down on his phone and opened one of the Hyunlix stories. 
Felix and Hyunjin kept reading for about two hours, currently living in the world of wattpad.

"Woah, really..." Felix said, blushing. "No, I don't think like that"

"If you were to I would be seriously scared!" Hyunjin laughed. "Oh god, we need to sleep."

"We'll continue to read tomorrow" Felix yawned. "If you want to, of course"

"We'll see if we have time to" Hyunjin said tired. "Good night"

Hyunjin left Felix in the living room, expecting Felix to follow him as he very often does.
As soon as Hyunjin were done brushing his teeth he started to wonder if Felix kept reading or if he wanted to sleep alone. He went to the living room to check and found Felix writing something on his phone.

"What are you doing, angel?" Hyunjin wispered in his ear. "You should sleep."

Felix turned his head with wide eyes.

"My god, you scared me!" Felix sighed. "I just...can't stop reading"

"Just turn off the phone" Hyunjin said.

"But I can't! The story is so good I can't-" Felix didn't finish the sentence since he saw Hyunjins wide eyes, looking right at him.

"Why are you look-"

"Do you like the story that much?"

At first Felix didn't understand what Hyunjin meant. Didn't Hyunjin like it too? Then he realized that what he said sounded like he liked the thought of him and Hyunjin being together.

"NO, non onN NON no nONoNo" Felix paniced. "I didn't mean it that way I just I- I-"

Hyunjin just laughed at him because he looked like he was a bout to explode. Felix were blushing so much, he was pretty much a tomato.

"Hey hey, it's okay, I know you didn't mean it that way." Hyunjin patted Felix. "But now you need to sleep, okay? Good night angel"

Hyunjin gave Felix a little kiss on the forehead before he left him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai folks!

sorry for not updating, I've been sleeping lately! No, I actually prepared for some tests coming up so please wish me luck :/

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAAA <3