twenty-third chapter (23)

<3

Hyunjin walked back and fourth while waiting for Felix to get out again. Why was he still in there?! The nosebleed should be gone by now!! 
Changbin is also still in there...What if they're-
Hyunjin shook his head aggressively. No, no, no! They're not doing anything, everything is just fine, Felix maybe just needed to take a nap! It's okay, Hyunjin, it's all good, it'll be good. 
Even tho Hyunjin told himself it's okay many times, he were still worried. For some reason his heart wouldn't stop beating fast and he felt like he was sweating enough to fill a pool.

"Hyunjin, are you okay?" Chan asked, seeing one of his kids stressed. Hyunjin stopped walking looked at him.

"No, I'm okay." Hyunjin started walking back and fourth again. "I'm totally fine."

"You're worried about Felix" Chan said with a little smile. "You know that you can go inside"

"I KNOW!" Hyunjin half-screamed. "I'm just...I don't...I can't."

"Why not? What stops you?" Chan asked.

"I don't know, it's like a barrier. A forbidden world"

"Yeah you're overreacting. You're just scared." Chan said, tired of Hyunjin's drama. "Just go inside, you're not going to die."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, knowing damn well that Felix can kill him by just smiling his eye-sparkling smile. He took a deep breath and decided to go inside. He put his hand on the door handle and tried open the door but...it was locked.

"What, why would it be locked?" Hyunjin said confused. "Isn't Changbin in there too?"

Hyunjin thought of the worst and tried to open the door desperately. Chan got up and dragged Hyunjin away from the door. Hyunjin started tearing up, only having negative thoughts in his head. Dumb scenes playing over and over making him panic, feeling like he couldn't stop breathing fast. He got down on his knees feeling dizzy, and slowly closed his eyes. He felt how his head hurt a little bit but it felt so good to have his eyes closed. He felt tired and almost fell asleep when he heard a click.
He slowly opened his eyes to see Felix run out of the room and Changbin chasing after him. Chan ran after them, noticing that Felix had tears flowing down his cheeks. Hyunjin stayed laying down on the floor. He didn't have any energy to get up and all he wanted to do was sleep. He didn't care right now about what happened around him. He felt how his dreams and tiredness slowly cathed up on him and fell asleep.

Hyunjin roughly sat up. He had a nightmare. A very bad one. He dreamed about Changbin. And Felix. He dreamed about the other members cheering them on. He dreamed that they had a wedding were he wasn't invited. He dreamed that he got left behind. He dreamed that he were kicked out of Stray Kids.
Hyunjin ran his fingers through his hair when he noticed that he were in his room. He guessed that Chan had carried him to his room yesterday. He got up and put on some nice clothes, forgetting that he was late for dance practice. When he remembered, the others had already started thinking he were not coming. 

"I'm sorry" Hyunjin bowed and accused himself. "It'll never happen again"

"It's alright this time" They dance teacher said. "But if it happens again you'll need a punishment."

Hyunjin only nodded and bowed again. He glanced at Felix, who weren't showing much emotion. His eyes were almost blank, only showing a little sadness. Hyunjin decided to ignore it for now and focus on dancing. Today they were going to practice 'domino' which were going to be very exhausting since the choreo is very difficult. Well, 'Thunderous' have a more difficult choreography but since Hyunjin and Minho decided to help eachother more in dancing, he thinks that 'Thunderous' is easier.

Hyunjin died.

Not died for real, but he felt like he was dead.

He just fell down on his bed.

Drenched in sweat.

He felt as if someone were pinning him down to the bed, because he couldn't move. His energy = gone.

Hyunjin closed his eyes before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

I am very excited for the next week (it's monday for me) bcuz I am going on a chool trip for the first time! Bcuz of this thing called *C-O-V-I-D* I couldn't go on a school trip for the last two years :D 
So now I am and I am a little nervous bcuz we are going mountain climbing! EEE >///<

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAAAAAAAA <3