twentieth chapter (20)

<3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Felix tried his best not to blush. Hyunjin looked so handsome, almost like he were shining by himself. Like Hyunjin were the moon and he is the sun. 

"Okay I got an idea" Hyunjin said after what felt like an eternity. "It's maybe cringe but let's try it"

"Depends on what kind of idea you have." Felix said and crossed his arms. "Go on, tell me"

"We could be boyfriends while we take the boyfriend photos" Hyunjin said wile cratching his neck. "Or I mean like not real boyfriends but yeah we could pretend."

Felix stared at him for a few seconds before his brain understood what Hyunjin said. We could be boyfriends?! Not real boyfriends but it's at least better than nothing I guess.

"Yes!! I mean uh...yes we could do that" Felix said trying not to show how happy he is. "It would be fun"

Hyunjin gave Felix a smile and opened his phone. 

"Were and what type of boyfriend photos?"

Felix looked around the room and tried finding a good place. His eyes got glued on the bed and he looked at Hyunjin. 

"Maybe we could try one on the bed?" Felix realized how wrong that sounded and quickly said: "NO I-I mean try taking a photo on the bed!!"

"We could but don't be so shy, Lix." Hyunjin chuckled. "No need to be shy around your boyfriend!"

Felix blushed when Hyunjin said that. A little because of the nickname, it's not new but it still felt good to hear, and a little because of Hyunjin calling himself his boyfriend.

"O-okay let's take the photo then" Felix stuttered and shyly walked to the bed and slowly sat on it trying not to fall because his legs were all shaky.
Hyunjin started walking over to him but suddenly tripped and ended up too close to Felix's face. Both Hyunjin and Felix froze. Felix didn't know what to do. Hyunjin had his arms so he couldn't move and Hyunjin only seemed to reconnect to life. That's when Felix realized his lips were warm. Like not normally warm but warm like from someone's touch. He slowly understood what happened and began blushing very. hard. He paniced and tried to move, but Hyunjin was in the way and he were still frozen. Felix decided to not move and looked in Hyunjin's eyes. They were widened and blinking confused. He didn't seem to realize. Felix were drowning in Hyunjin's eyes when he suddenly backed off and panted. 

"Now you realize." Felix said as casual as possible. "Took some time."

"I- I- I- I'M SO Sorry I mean I....." Hyunjin looked down and seemed really shy. "Let's take the photo."

Felix posed a little sexy and a little silly. He tried to make the atmosphere more fun than awkward. Luckily it worked and soon they both were laughing and smiling at exactly everything.

"Ahhaahaaaa....Ouch my stomach hurts..." Felix whined while laughing a little.

They suddenly saw Jisung stand at the door with a phone in his hand....AND THE CAMERA WAS ON. Felix directly understood what Jisung had done and stood up.

"I got proof that Hyunlix is real~" Jisung teasingly said and ran away.

Felix ran after him, knowing that he probably took pictures of him and Hyunjin....Felix blushed when he remembered the moment but tried to keep cool and catch Jisung. He knew that Jisung probably would tell Minho or someone else, and then all the members would know and tease them. Would they be unlucky, STAY would find out and the whole k-pop industry would know before midnight.

"JISUNG YOU LITTLE BRAT COME HERE!!!!!!!!" Felix shouted with all his might. "ERASE THAT PICTURE NOWWW!!!!!!!!"

"NO!!" Jisung shouted back. "I'LL KEEP IT FOREVER AND EVER AND SHOW IT TO EVERYBODY!!!"

"JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Both Felix and Hyunjin shouted at the same time. "Oh Hyunjin when did you catch up?"

"Right now" He smiled. "Let's catch that squirrel."

Felix only nodded and kept running. They kept running around until Chan finally stopped Jisung and Felix were able to take the phone away from him.

"Hyunlix is real! Hyunlix is real!! I have proof, it's on my phone!!" Jisung said to Chan trying to take his phone back. "THEY KISSED!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai!!

OMG FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT 1.1K READS!!! Like wow. I- I...tysm!!

Wishing VERY VERY VERY MUCH LOVE TO Y'ALLLL!!!!!!!
Have a good day/ night AND I LUV YAAAAA!!!!! <3 <3 < 3<3