twenty-first chapter (21)

<3

Chan looked at Hunjin and Felix who were standing there, blushing but still glaring at Jisung who were showing a photo on his phone. 

"What?" was the only thing what Chan could say. "Wh- explain?"

"Well we were planning on taking some....boyfriend photos for STAY" Felix started explaining.

"And then I tripped and...well yeah you see the photo." Hyunjin said mumbling.

"So it was an accident" Chan asked and Hyunjin nodded. "Okay but remember, you're not the only ones who kissed, right?"

Chan secretly looked over at Jisung who were standing there a little confused and with widened eyes. He looked a little scared, like he knew that he were close to be exposed.

"Felix, you have the photo on your phone!" Hyunjin said when he understood Chan's message. "You know after we ate at that resturant"

"Ah! Ah yes you're right!" Felix said and opened his phone. "M-i-n-s-u-n-g is real! And I also have proof!" 

Felix showed the picture of Jisung and Minho kissing. Chan looked at Jisung to see his reaction, and to his surprise he were smiling.

"That looks beautiful, send it to me?" Jisung asked and Felix just stood there. "Hello??"

"Y-you admit it?!" Felix said shocked. "Wait but so like he liked you back?!"

"What do you mean 'he liked you back'?" Hyunjin asked. Felix looked at him and then back at Jisung.

"Umm well we've talked about this before" Felix said. "Can I tell them?"

"Nope. Unless I tell them what you said about H-" Felix covered Jisung's mouth.

"Don't you dare say a single word about what I said to you that night." Felix growled.

Jisung only nodded and chuckled. Felix backed off kinda embarrassed and looked down.

"Okay, I guess I got the information I needed for right now" Chan says to cheer up the mood. "But I'll have to talk with you and Minho later"

All three of them nodded and walked away. Oh well, Chan thought. Guess I'll have to be the therapist again soon.

Jisung created a new group chat

Maknaes of Stray Kids UwU

Jeongin
Jisung hyung, what 
is this?? :/

Seungmin
I have no idea

Jisung
We're the maknaes right?

Felix
Yes we areee

Jisung
Yeah well I think we maknaes
should have our own group
;)

Felix
why?

Jeongin
Are we allowed to
do this?

Jisung
They don't have to
knowww

Seungmin
Okay, I'll change
my name

Felix

we can do that??

DayStray6
Yup! I'm Seungmin

Felix
Oooh lemme change
my name too

BrowniesAndNetFelix
There I'm Felix

GoJiQoukkaHanQoukka
I'm Jisungg ya boi

BabyBread

I'm Jeongin :D

GoJiQoukkaHanQoukka
Well yeh that's it I guess 

BrowniesAndNetFelix
wait wait let's

play truth or dare!!

DayStray6
Tomorrow I wanna
sleep, please.

BabyBread
But we have dance
practice in a few??

DayStray6
I FORGOT ABOUT
THAT
!! !!

BrowniesAndNetFelix changed the group name to "Apple bottom jeans"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello!
so I tried to do this type of message thingy...I don't think it's that good. But there will be more chapters with messages and maybe some that is kinda like a diary? Yeah I'm trying to not say too much and yea...Short chapter hee

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAA<3