fifth chapter (5)

<3

All the members were taking a break from the dance practice, since they've been practicing for almost two hours now. Felix thought that he could give them one brownie each, so they could gain some energy. Hyunjin looked at Felix showing that he thought the same, and Felix got up to fetch the brownies.

"Hey, do you guys want one brownie each?" Felix asked panting.

"Y....yesh...plhease..." Jeongin panted. He was lying on the floor and turned his head to look at Felix.

"One brownie each ONLY?" Jisung nagged.

"I want two!" Minho said (more like screamed)

"Okay, two. Two brownies!" Felix said with his light voice.

Everyone took two brownies and wow, they really liked them, no LOVED them, as always. 

"Mmh. Thish ish sho good" Chan said with his mouth full of brownie.

"I know right? He really put effort in these brownies" Hyunjin said with sparkling eyes.

"Thank you! Hyunjin actually ate some before, so he's gotten more than anybody else." Felix chuckled. (at first I wrote chocolate by mistake...)

Jisung ramembered that Felix said they were gonna continue their conversation about wattpad and ships among the members, so he told everybody about Minsung again.

"And so, I am the most popular one of us!" Jisung boasted.

"You look so happy, do you like Minho or what?" Felix teasted Jisung.

Jisung blushed a little because of Felix's surprising comment.

"No...I just..I mean I'm the most popular that's it..." Jisung mumbled, scratching his neck.

"OOOH, LOOK WHO'S IN LOVEEE!!!!!" Felix shouted and pointed at Jisung.

"Ah, come on! Why would he be in love with me?" Minho said irritated.

Jisung looked at Felix and took a deep breath.

"And it's not like I'm the only one who gained a couple name with somebody!" He said.

"Oh really? Tell me, do I have a couple name with somebody then?" Felix asked teasingly.

"Actually, yes! You have a couple name with everybody here!" Jisung laughed.

"Aish, I, No, it can't be!" Felix stuttered.

" PfFhaHA- Yes *sniff* ah, my stomach hurt- Yes, but the top three is with Binnie, Chan and Hyunjin...." Jisung said trying to breathe.

"Oh really! What's the couple names?" Felix asked out of curiosity.

"Well, for Changbin it was...Changlix, I think." Jisung said while thinking.

"And for Chan?"

"I think it was kinda the same...Chanlix."

"Hyunjinnie?"

"It was Hyunlix! I remember that couple name since it actually sounds so cute" Jisung said happily.

"Hyunlix...." Hyunjin whispered to himself. He thought nobody heard but infact everyone heard it.

"How come you said it to yourself?" Felix asked in a teasing voice.

Hyunjin stared at Felix with shiny eyes. Felix never noticed his eyes were so beautiful and shiny.
They stared at eachother without noticing.

"Are you done staring soon?" Jisung yawned and Felix and Hyunjin came back to reality.

They both blushed and turned away their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAI FOLKS

So now things are beginning to happen! And this chapter was kinda long...I'M NOT SORRY!!
And uhh...TYSM FOR 27 READS ALREADY!!!!! I-I TYSM!!!
And here we got a little Minsung too!

Wishing you guys a great day/ night and I LUV YA!! <3