thirty-second chapter (32)

<3

"Jisung, get out of there."

"no."

"I'll say please."

"no."

"I'll get in there then."

"N-no! I look-"

Minho opened the door and saw a really flustered Jisung in a beautiful dress. Minho stared at him in a loss of words.

"M-M-M-Minho I look so weird in this..." Jisung stuttered, still very flustered. "We're not buying this."

Minho woke up from his trance and gently kissed Jisung on his cheek.

"Oh, yes we are" Minho said happily. "I'll make you wear it when it's my birthday!"

"OH HELL NAH! HELP! FELIX!!" Jisung screamed. "...Oh right he's not here"

"Yup, it's only us two" Minho said teasingly.

Jisung rolled his eyes and pushed away from Minho.

"Fine, we'll get it." Jisung mumbled. "But please get out now"

Minho pouted but got out of the fitting room. 

TIME SKIP~

"We are back!" Jisung screamed as soon as he and Minho entered the dorm.

"Jisungieeee!" Felix came running and hugged his best friend tightly. Jisung chuckled. Minho felt slightly jealous.

"Minminnnn!" Felix squealed and tried to hug Minho, but Minho glared at him. "....Nevermind!"

"I thought so." Minho said in a dark but playful voice. Felix giggled and started chit-chating with Jisung.

Minho went to the kitchen to see what he could make for dinner.He wandered around in the kitchen with no thought what to make. After a while he felt someone back-hugging him. He looked down and slightly blushed when he recognized the small, soft hands around his waist.

"Jisung-ah" Minho said in a soft voice. "Do you want cuddles?"

He could feel Jisung nodding, so he turns around and lifts Jisung bridal style. 

"W-waah!" Jisung said in  surprise. "Minho-ya, don't scare me like that!"

"I'll scare you how much I want" Minho said, still in a soft voice. Jisung blushed.

"S-stop talking like that...." He mumbled. "...you're making me-"

"Y'all make ME feel single" Someone said, passing by.

"It's cuz you both are too shy to even kiss!" Jisung said teasingly.

"uhm...I-I-It's because we spend time reading....fanfictions..." The person mumbled.

"Yeah yeah, sure." Minho rolled his eyes. "What even is the fanfiction about? It cannot be that interesting."

"Try and read it yourse-" Felix shut his mouth. "-Don't read it!!"

"Oh?" Minho smirked. "Why not?"

"Yeah, why not?" Jisung said grinning.

"I-uh...Got to go!" Felix hurried away. "Bye-"

Jisung chuckled.

"I guess we'll have to steal his phone." Jisung hugged Minho. "And please put me down now my legs are like sleeping."

"I'm sorry~" Minho put Jisung down. "And how does legs sleep?"

"No it's not like they're ACTUALLY sleeping you..."

Felix sat down on his bed. He was bored and didn't know what to do. Minho and Jisung were probably making out somewhere in the dorm so he wasn't going to hang out with them. Felix thought of what to do. He suddenly remembered Hyunjin. Felix smiled and rolled around in his bed. He's my boyfriend!! He thought. He's MY BOYFRIEND!!! Felix was so happy and couldn't stop smiling and rolling around.

"What are you doing?" Someone chuckled from the door. Felix instantly flew up and went to hug the person.

"I was just thinking about someone!" Felix happily said while hugging the other person.

"And who is this someone, if I might ask?" The person asked and hugged Felix back.

"Take a guess" Felix giggled.

"hmm~" Chan thought. "I don't know~"

"Oh you dooo" Felix broke apart from the hug. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to see how things were going with Hyunjin?" Chan said calmly. Felix blushed.

"W-we're...a couple now!" He mumbled.

Chan laughed and patted Felix.

"You're so cute and for what?" Chan said teasingly.

"Well at least not for you!" Felix said jokingly and dramatically turned around.

"What are you two doing?" Hyunjin asked as he was passing by.

"Oh we're just playing princess and prince" Chan says to annoy Hyunjin. "I'm prince and he's princess."

"Hey!" Felix said in a happy voice. "Don't lie like that!"

"So...what were you doing?" Hyunjin asked again.

"We were just talking about how you two were doing, actually" Chan said. "Congrats and don't do anything naughty."

"WE WONT!!" Both Felix and Hyunjin said in the same time. "JINX!!"

Chan laughed and left the two alone. Felix felt so many butterflies in his stomach.

"So uh..." He started. "...W-what...do you wanna play something?"

"Sure!" Hyunjin smiled. "What game?"

Felix smirked and put his hands in his hips.

"Fashion show!" He happily said.

"F-fashion...show-" Hyunjin tried to run away. "Naaah! That game is too scary!"

"YOU AIN'T RUNNING AWAY, ARE YOU?" Felix said. "I know! We'll play with all the members!"

"This ain't good..." Hyunjin sighed as Felix went to get all the members.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai, Hello!

I've been gone for a bit but I'm back! I didn't have writer's block, I just forgot about this fanfiction. So sorry. Well yeah, this was chapter 32! And 4.1 k reads?!?! TYSM!! As my birthday is coming up in a few days this is the best birthday present ever!!

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAAAA <3 <3 <3