thirty-sixth chapter (36)

<3

As Felix opened the door to the dorm and entered, he was welcomed by a warm hug.

"Felix!!" Hyunjin let out a sigh and hugged him. " I were worried"

Felix first stared at Hyunjin, only seeing a beatiful man in a beautiful world before the words came into his mind. He blinked a fee times before he spoke.

"Ah!" Felix spoke. "I were only out for a walk, it was beautiful."

He smiled brighter than before, feeling actually happy. He felt like nothing can take away his happiness right now.

Hyunjin sighed.

"I was worried since..." Hyunjin glances at Felix's arm. "...you know"

"Ah" Felix nodded. "Well, I feel so much better now, I've found a beautiful place"

"Sounds nice..." Hyunjin gestures to Felix to go inside the kitchen. "...but it's late and you have to eat"

"Ah right" Felix sighed. "I have to wash my hands, just a moment"

Felix hurried away to the bathroom.
The smell of delicious food slowly reached his nose and made him get even more happy. He felt like he didn't want to eat, but he had promised to take care of himself.

And Minho's food never made anyone sadder.

"WOAH!" Felix let out. "This great Minho!"

Minho chuckled and shook his head.

"It's nothing~" He smiled.

Felix ate alot more than he normally did. When he stopped eating he felt how full he was.

He got up, thanked Minho for the meal and went to his room.

"Ugh..." Felix groaned as he saw that his room were a mess. "Guess I have to clean this up..."

Do I really have to tho, he thought. I mean, no one's supposed to be in my room...except for me.
Okay no, I'll clean it. It's gonna stink if I don't.

Felix spent hlaf an hour cleaning his room. While cleaning his thoughts wandered various ways. One thought he always came back to was the fanfiction. He badly wanted to read it, and because Hyunjin would visit his parents tomorrow, it would be last chance to read it tonight.

He sat down on his bed, deciding whether to ask Hyunjin to read with him or just read another fanfiction alone. He sighed as he laid down on his back. 

knock knock knock

"yes~" Felix answered in english and sat up. 

Felix was met by Hyunjin's shiny and amazing eyes staring lovingly at him.

"Hello~" He said. "May I come in?"

"yes of course!" Felix chuckled and stood up to hug Hyunjin.

Hyunjin hugged Felix back, sniffing his hair softly.

"Did you want anything?" Felix asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Uhm...I actually..." Hyunjin stuttered a little. "...I wanted to read the fanfiction with you"

"Wah, really?" Felix asked in disbelief. "I just thought the same thing!"

Hyunjin smiled and closed the door behind him. Felix patted the bed beside him as to tell Hyunjin to sit down. He grabbed his phone and opened wattpad. They had even more notifications now than before. Felix clicked in on library and opened the fanfiction.

That's when he remembered where they had stopped reading. They had stopped reading right before a spicy part. Felix tried to calm himself down. It wasn't the right time to get all flustered. He took a deep breath and looked at Hyunjin, asking if they could start reading. Hyunjin nodded.

While they were reading Felix could feel Hyunjin sneakily come closer to him and snake his arms around his waist. He blushed but tried to keep cool as he didn't want to make things feel rushed.

They continued reading for a few hours, not realizing it was pitch dark outside. Hyunjin and Felix kept reading until suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

"Ah...yes?" Felix said, not too loud.

Chan opened the door, having a mixture of a dissapointed and happy face on.

"You guys still awake?" Chan asked, rubbing his eyes. "Even I'm tired"

"What's the time?" Felix asks and checks on his phone. It was around 2 am. "Shi- uh...Oh my god"

"We've been reading for a long time huh" Hyunjin spoke softly, reminding Felix how close they currently were sitting which made him blush. "Well, I better get to bed, I'll be leaving early tomorrow. I mean today haha"

Felix silently watches as Hyunjin let go of his waist and goes to his bedroom, waving goodnight before disappearing out of sight.
Chan was still standing in the door.

"So, things are good?" He asks tiredly. "No trouble?"

"No, not just yet" Felix sighs in relief. "But your turn will come later, don't worry"

Chan rolls his eyes and says goodinght while walking to his room.

Left alone, Felix felt his energy disappear at the speed of light. He laid down, forgetting to take off his clothes and immideatly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
Omg this chapter was longer than usual-
Well I'm finally back and I hope you like the surprise? Also sad parts coming soon :(

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAA <3<3<3<3