thirty-third chapter (33)

<3

Felix ran around the house searching for the rest of the members. Playing fashion show with everyone would be really fun, he thought. Let's see if I remember how you play it...The one with the most make up on wins. You have different themes each round.

*^*^*^*^*^*~How to play fashion show~*^*^*^*^*^*
You take turns to put on make up. The one that puts the 
most makeup on in five minutes wins. You have a theme each

round you play.

Have fun!!
*^*^*^*^*^* ~How to play fashion show~*^*^*^*^*^*

Felix knocked on Jisung's door and opened it. There was no one inside, and the room was incredibly messy and there were clothes everywhere.

"Ugh, Jisungie..." Felix muttered. "...You really are the all-rounder. I have to clean this up."

Felix started doing Jisung's laundry and putting his clothes in his wardrobe. While doing so he sang a little to himself. When all the laundry was done he needed to clean up all the papers on the floor. Why was there so much paper? Felix thought. He took one of them and read it. Turns out Jisung's been writing many love songs. Felix smiled. I think I know who he wrote this to...

"Excuse me?" Jisung said standing in the door, cutting of Felix's thoughts. "what are you doing in my room?"

"AH!!" Felix screamed. "Shit, you scared me..."

"Yeah yeah" Jisung rolled his eyes. "But seriously, what are you doing in my room?"

"I'm just cleaning up, you're such a mess Jisungie" Felix stood up. "See? It's so much cleaner now and you can walk around with no problem!"

"Well, I guess I appreciate it" Jisung muttered. "By the way, Hyunjin is searching for you"

Felix suddenly remembered what he was supposed to do.

"Ah right, Jisung-ah!" Felix said. "Do you want to play fashion show? I wanna play with all the members!"

"Fashion show?" Jisung thought for a moment. "Sure! You go to Hyunjin, I'll ask the other members."

"Are you sure?" Felix asked. "I could ask the members instead!"

"Nono, I'll do it." Jisung said. 

"Alrighty then!" Felix said and happily skipped to the living room where Hyunjin was.

"Ah, there you are" Hyunjin said as he saw Felix coming towards him. "What were you doing?"

"I was checking Jisung's room and it was so messy..." Felix explained and scratched the back of his head. "...So I felt like I needed to clean it up."

Hyunjin stood up and hugged Felix while chuckling.

"Kitten" Hyunjin said, laughing at Felix, who blushed like crazy hearing his nickname. "Aw~"

Felix hid his face in his small hands, or at least he tried. 

"Hyunjin-ah..." Felix whined. "You're making me flustered..."

"I know!" Hyunjin chuckled. 

Felix broke free from the hug and smiled.

"Jisung is asking the other members to play fashion show with us" Felix said. 

Hyunjin sighed and threw himself on the couch.

"Fashion show is scary tho..." He whined.

"It's not, Hyunjinnie!" Felix giggles and pets him. 

Felix looks at Hyunjin's face. His eyes is closed and his lips is slightly apart from eachother. His eyelashes...they're long enough to notice. His mole under his left eye is maybe supposed to destroy the perfect face but Felix thought it makes it even more perfect. 
Felix were lost in his own world admiring Hyunjin's face when Hyunjin suddenly spoke up.

"Lixie, what are you doing?" Hyunjin smiled softly. "Are you looking at my lips again?"

"Wha...no!" Felix looked away, flustered. "I didn't stare at your lips actually"

"Oh yeah?" Hyunjin sat up. Felix looked at him again.

"I was actually admiring your face" Felix smirked. "But I could look at your lips if you want"

This sentence made Hyunjin very flustered. It seemed like he didn't expect Felix to flirt back like that.

"No I didn't mean it like that" Hyunjin mumbled. "Pabo-ya..."

Felix leaned closer to Hyunjin.

"Who are you calling pabo, pabo?" He said softly as he lifted Hyunjin's chin.

"OMG LOOK AT THE LOVEBIRDS" Jisung shouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm here with another chapter after finally getting out of writer's block :'D
Kinda short but I'll update more often niw since my inspiration has went yeet upwards

Also sorry for the ones waiting for so long-

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAA <3 <3 <3 <3