First chapter (1)

<3

Felix entered the practice room. They were gonna practice for "Thunderous" one more time since it was kinda hard to do that move where he's going to hold Hyunjins hand. He needs to stop losing balance every time he does that turn before capturing Jeongin.

" You're here early, Felix" someone says. Felix turns his head to the right to see Minho do some streching.

"Ah, yes. I had nothing else to do so I went here earlier." Felix answers.

"You could've just done tiktok or anything" Minho says.

"Whatever. Help me strech out?" Minho nods.

About fifteen minutes later Jisung and Hyunjin came.

"Are you two already here?" Jisung asks surprised.

"We had nothing to do" Felix answers.

"That's weird. Lee Know, having nothing to do...Can't imagine it." Hyunjin said in a teasing voice.

"I actually had something to do, I just didn't want to do it. So I didn't do it." Minho said, proud of his choice.

Ten more minutes later the rest of the members entered the practice room. 

"Oh, how long have you been here?" Chan asks surprised.

"I have been here for about 30 minutes now" Minho answers.

"I have been here for about 25 minutes" Felix says.

"We have been here around 10 minutes" Jisung and Hyunjin says at the same time.

"Okay, but why did you two come so early?" Chan asks the both Lee.

"Well I had nothing to do and he had something to do but he didn't do it it since he didn't want to." Felix says and rolls his eyes at Minho, who were doing random faces at him.

"Okay everybody, let's start dance practice!" Their dance teacher said.

       TIME SKIP~

2 hours later everybody just died at the dorm. They were all so tired, you can't even imagine how tired they were. They were all drenched in sweat and it smelled so much, the neighbours could probably smell it. (lmao) 
Felix thought that he'd maybe make some brownies for the members, but he needed to get all the ingredients first. And he felt like he wouldn't go to a grocery store today. 

Felix took a shower and then got ready for bed. He didn't even eat anything, so tired was he.
As soon as Felix were laying down on the bed, he were off to the land of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first chapter, or like, the REAL first chapter, of this fanfiction! May not be good, but still, it's my first one, so give me some support here! 

Thank you if you read this first chapter and thank you if you comment! If there are some errors or if i spelled anything wrong, please comment that. I want everything to be as perfect as it can be!

Have a good day/ night and I'll update as soon as I can! ( maybe today again, haha!) LUV YA!! <3