fourth chapter (4)

<3

Felix put some brownies in a box and started cleaning up after him. This new recipe wasn't only better, it actually made the brownies even more delicious. He isn't the type who likes much sugar, so he actually put more cocoa instead of the sugar. It made the brownies a little more bitter, which made them perfect in Felix's opinion. 
Hyunjin bounced in out of nowhere saying 'Felix' a billion times. Felix chuckled and said:
"what do you want, Hyunnie? There's nothing here!"

"There's brownies! Let me taste! Let me! Let me! Leeett meeeeee!" Hyunjin begged.

"Only ONE. Okay? ONE. Not more!" Felix said with a funny face.

"Not two? PLease two! Two, two, I want two!" Hyunjin nagged.

"No, one it is! Cmon, take one, or I'll close the box again!" Felix threatened.

Hyunjin took one brownie as fast as could and ate it. He closed his eyes and just *chefs kiss*.

"mmhm" Hyunjin said. "Ah, delicious. The other members will love this!"

"Thank you! I actually added more cocoa instead of sugar this time, since they always turn out so sweet." Felix said happily. "I like that they turned out more bitter this time. I didn't really like they were so sweet before."

"Yeah, it's really good...Yah, we have to hurry up or else we'll be late! Go change to a t-shirt or something. Practice starts in fifteen minutes!" Hyunjin said.

"In fifteen minutes ALREADY?? Woah, time really flies by...Alright! You can go now if you want to." Felix sighed.

"Nah, I'll wait for you. The other members already left." Hyunjin smiled.

They both smiled at eachother and then Felix went to change, leaving Hyunjin in the kitchen.
Felix thought that Hyunjin was just being kind, but oh boy what he was wrong. (He wanted the brownies- nah just kidding)
They hurried to the practice room and started streching with the others.

Everyone was in a great mood and exited to eat some brownies after practice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hALLAO

Okay so I know that I'm updating much right now, but my school will start soon again and I won't be able to upload as much as I am now. But yeah, I'll try to upload at least every sunday!

Have a great day/ night and  I LUV YA!! <3